Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • lezyne macrodrive replacement (commuter/be seen light)
  • xherbivorex
    Free Member

so i had/have a lezyne macrodrive front light that only gets used for commuting on roads, and after about 10 years or so the second battery in it is failing to hold a charge now. i don’t trust upgrade to warranty replace this one again (and tbh wouldn’t blame them anyway!), but also having heard a few horror stories about their warranty performance recently i’d rather avoid lezyne so don’t want to get a direct replacement.

what else should i consider? requirements- single unit, pref USB chargeable, waterproof, can mount on bars and at least 100 lumens. but not daft money. what options do i have these days?

robbo1234biking

I just got a cat eye 100xc for just this use. 100 lumens very bright to be seen for town commuting, usb recharge and attaches to the bars. £12 on wiggle.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘lezyne macrodrive replacement (commuter/be seen light)’ is closed to new replies.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.