Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Lezyne GPS to a Garmin mount adapter
  • bensongd
    Free Member

Probably been asked before but a quick search didn’t reveal anything.

Have bought a lezyne micro GPS and have the Halfords 1600 light with the Garmin compatible out front mount. Google has come up with a couple of printable adapter files, but without a 3D printer can they be purchased anywhere?

Thanks

retromart

Found this link a while ago, while looking for something to make use of the multiple garmin out-front holders i seem to have accumulated…..  –  not that cheap and especially not with P&P, but probably offset by the ££s you will have already saved by buying a Lezyne gps compared to a similar Garmin….

https://www.shapeways.com/product/U3R7FLDWB/garmin-lezyne-adapter?optionId=61619823

(link can be a bit slow to open, but does eventually)  – Ive not purchased one yet, but likely will at some point. – The overall site is quite interesting as well, with a lot of unusual printed gadgets and adaptors  being showcased.

colournoise

Was doing a bit of digging on this myself recently. The shapeways one was the only one I could find too.

I feel some dremel & sugru work coming on…

Mowgli
    Free Member

Quick bump for you. Wondering if anyone knows of decent adaptors, or even just alternative Lezyne mounts other than the rubber band type which come with the gps, or the official out-front.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Lezyne GPS to a Garmin mount adapter’ is closed to new replies.