Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Let’s talk about shorts…
  • Bushwacked
    Free Member

I loved my Endura Singletrack II shorts with the multitude of pockets (especially those at the back – big enough to hold a dog lead).

However my last two pairs are coming to an end. RIP!

Anyone got any recommendations for replacements? I keep looking but nothing compares.

matt_outandabout

Do you need the masses of pockets?

I personally now do not like my Singletrack or ST2 shorts as the pockets get in the way of riding – and the ST2’s are built from cheese sewn together with dog hair….

towzer

What size are you – asks a man with some effectively new enduras think they’re singletrack as since I got badly hogweeded I only wear 3/4 shorts

Argh sorry think tyeyre burner?

lawman91

7Mesh Glidepath are the shorts to have if love pockets! The fact they’re built like a brick outhouse yet are nice, lightweight, breathable and have impeccable fit is the icing on the cake! They’re ace, have practically lived in mine for the last 2 years when its not raining on a ride. Good review of them over on NSMB:

https://nsmb.com/articles/7mesh-glidepath-shorts-reviewed/

IHN

Morvelo RAD. Baggy without being like, you know, duuuuuude.

SuperScale20
    Free Member

Recently had Endura Humvee 2 bought for me I have never had any interest previously they seem to be well made and good value (includes click fast padded shorts). I have not had the chance to wear yet but they seem so functional with lots of pockets and vents.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Use various Fox shorts which are great most dont have many pockets but I dont use them anyway have camelback or pockets in Jersey or jacket.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Main requirements for pockets is to stash a dog lead for impromptu leashing when riding near roads or livestock.

marsbarman
    Free Member

I’ve been using Troy Lee Skylines for years. I’ve tried Fox, Altura, Alpinestars and each time is back the TLD ones, they’re simple and plain black with pockets deep enough for phone and a few other bits.

mattyfez

Humvess for me, good pockets and ‘map pockets’ that no one ever puts maps in. Ideal for a dog lead or something though.

mcarpenter
    Free Member

Probably not the answer you are looking for but my Springer has this collar with the lead built in. Perfect for rides with the dog. https://www.kit4dogs.co.uk/collections/leads/products/raddog-release-n-run

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Let’s talk about shorts…’ is closed to new replies.