Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 636 total)
  • Lets talk about Man Utd
  • hora
    Free Member

Thats panic buying though, now that the reality is sinking in that they’ve failed to invest in the squad sufficiently, for season after season, enough to keep them in the top 4

Or Fergie made bad new purchases?

Bimbler
    Free Member

Henry-esque from the boy Campbell, but look at the space

chomp
    Free Member

I watched it this morning with my lad (8) who said even he could’ve done better than some of them. I had to agree.

A midfield of Cleverly, Carrick, Valencia and Young doesn’t scream European Champions does it.

grannygrinder
    Free Member

Smalling was awful, how Hodgson is even considering him for an England place is beyond me.
    RVP seems to have moved on from his ‘purple patch’.
    Rooney just runs round like a headless chicken trying to do everybody else’s jobs for them!!!
    Fun,fun,fun 😆

binners

Fair play to Olympiakos. They looked good all night. Way more threatening than us (hardly difficult, I know). That second goal was an absolute peach.

emac65
    Free Member

Happens to all top teams,eventually.Man Utd just managed to hold it together for longer than most.

johndoh
    Free Member

Some rumours starting that he is about to go #mufc

johndoh
    Free Member

Unconfirmed Reports: New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) has been told by United that David Moyes has stepped down as manager.

binners

Just read a great comment on Football 365

My wife just said “you can’t even blame Nani”

😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Really?

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

I stopped watching after a while and put on the recorded Top Gear form Sunday which also was woeful, two things I used to enjoy now spoiled.

johndoh
    Free Member

Rumours saying an announcement expected at 2.30pm….

Jamie
    Free Member

I call bullshit, but the odds on Coral are shortening.

…maybe becoming manager was yet another thing they gave Rooney in his new contract.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Zoikes

MSP

Is there a single united fan in the world who didn’t proudly proclaim that united give there managers time, it’s the united way etc etc last summer.

Feel sorry for Moyes, but will happily laugh at all the smug fans who believed their own bullshit.

That is all of course if the rumors are true.

bajsyckel

Isn’t that for the unveiling of the new statue of Rio Ferdinand? The one they were previewing last night??

Jamie
    Free Member

Isn’t that for the unveiling of the new statue of Rio Ferdinand? The one they were previewing last night??

Waheey!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

From his movement in the game, I thought they’d just shipped it over to the Greece for the night. No way that was a real defender was it?

Jamie
    Free Member

To be honest, last night was a right Greek tragedy. Man U were souvlaki it was only 2-0.

Ah! My coat. Cheers!

MSP

Could be worse, at least he isn’t Demichelis.

binners

Have you thought of becoming a tabloid headline writer Jamie? I don’t think any of them had picked up on that one 😉

Heres the statue of Rio BTW…..

a testament to his mobility

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

There’s still the second leg Jimmers. It’s far from a feta-compli for Olympiakos.

Jamie
    Free Member

Have you thought of becoming a tabloid headline writer Jamie? I don’t think any of them had picked up on that one

Ok, how about:

Moyes Comes Acropolis.

Hellenic Seasons Gets Worse For Moyes.

Moyes Is Piraeus-ly Close To Getting Sack.

😀

binners

Moyes Comes Acropolis is genius!

You’ve missed your true vocation! 😆

johndoh
    Free Member

TBF, if he was to go, it would be better now so they have time to sort something out in good time for next season. They can’t win anything this season anyway so stick someone in as a caretaker and take their time.

But that would upset Ferguson and they want him still involved in the running of the club.

ell_tell
    Free Member

I reckon all the Man Utd haters are just jealous Kos of their previous successes.

Jamie
    Free Member

*coughs*

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

David Moyes’ position as Manchester United manager remains secure

😀

Mind you, he can officially start worrying when the chairman says it.

binners

EEK! The dreaded ‘vote of confidence’

Sandwich

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC8nyBr9_-8[/video]

chomp
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7RIgs3eygo[/video]

dirtyrider
    Free Member

bump

weeksy

Thanks dirty, I enjoyed that lots! Fantastic result that!

gogg
    Free Member

ha ha

(Like nelson in the simpsons)

martinhutch

Starting to feel sorry for them now. Then again, they’re still in the Champions League, unlike City, so what’s to complain about?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

It’s embarrassing when refs feel than need to give Man U a sympathy free kick at the end.

binners

I have to admit that the Scouse banner ‘David Moyes is a Football Genius” did make me laugh. There was precious little else to smile about. Another woeful performance!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Looking forward to MOTD2 later. I’ll bet the Suarez goal went down well. 😀

grum
    Free Member

Nice to go to Castle Greyskull and totally dominate. Gerrard is now talking up the title challenge, uh oh!

Bregante

Nice to go to Castle Greyskull and totally dominate. Gerrard is now talking up the title challenge, uh oh

That stem just went up a fiver 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 636 total)

The topic ‘Lets talk about Man Utd’ is closed to new replies.