Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • lets see your xc hardtails!
  • kiwijohn

95 DBR Axis TT. 22lb. Some lighter tyres should get it under that.

SaxonRider

A bit mainstream around here, I imagine, but I like it and am always happy to show it off.

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

I only own xc hardtails. Here’s one of them, (the most EX-Cee):

old girl returns by Evil Goat, on Flickr

weight er about ;ight-ish…. never been on a set of scales. it’s light. If i have a crap before a ride it’s a few pounds lighter….

Fudd
    Free Member

Square tubed goodness from that Yorkshire –

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

leew – that ibis is simply stunning! expensive for a HT frame im sure but its well nice that!

Mackem

Now with shorter stem.

schmiken

With new post, skewers and the steerer trimmed down this comes in at 18lbs (with silly tyres). With proper tyres it’s closer to 19.

organic355
    Free Member

My XTC composite, around 9.8kg/21lb

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Built this up very recently, not weighed it yet but it seems pretty light. Great to ride!!

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Santa brought the frame, hence gift wrap…

Seems between 20 and 21lbs but I only have a spring balance so could be out either way. Could go lighter on the wheels and fork mainly so fairly easy to get sub-20lbs

AverageMark
    Free Member

21 lbs

rossm
    Free Member

22 lbs

PJay
    Free Member

My rigid Pipedream Sirius, it’s a bit of a bloater at 27lbs (maybe a little over) but it is a large frame with solid, dependable kit and is a really nice ride.

LeeW

There’re some great bikes on here, I remember when I saw my first Klein around 15 years ago. I wanted one then and still want one now! I had a RC200 for a while, I know now how bloody uncomfortable they are!

I built the Ibis up mostly off the forum classifieds. Frame, forks, drivetrain, wheels and saddle all new/as new second hand.

thegiantbiker
    Free Member

My Giant Talon 1. Probably closer to trail than XC, but it can cover miles and put a grin on my face, so I can’t fault it.

fizzer
    Free Member

19lbs

of course I can’t ride it down hills

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Weird. I was just about to post “Craig, you need to take a look at Fizzer’s spesh”
    and as if by magic, there it is!

Topov
    Free Member

Weight, dunno, bout 24lbs, been meaning to plonk it on the LBS scales.

dizcostix
    Free Member

lovely british 853 goodness

fizzer
    Free Member

Ecky

’tis the twilight zone….dedede

Duane…
    Free Member

wwaswas

my most recent build (a crc bargin frame);

mattbee

Verging on the too small Klein Fervour, love it to bits. Stiff, light and very fast. A bit uncomfortable for anything over 2 hrs or so, probably not helped by the Pace ‘suspension’ forks:

Bontrager Privateer, getting a new paintjob in the spring when I’ve decided on a colour. Currently singlespeed for the winter but no pics of that setup:

will
    Free Member

GJC – Really nice Scott

Swedish Chef – Nice 🙂

Like the blue On One Scandal 29er too, looks simple.

I kind of knew, before opening this thread that it would turn into a “show me your hardtail” thread.

Mine:

12.05.2011 by Will – B, on Flickr

13.11.2011 by Will – B, on Flickr

piha
    Free Member

Preparing to get very dirty and amazingly clean after a 6.5 hour mudfest on Monday.

Sorry about the picture quality, taken with my camera phone.

nicksar
    Free Member

Blue pig by NJF70, on Flickr

My Pig, not sure of the weight

pinches
    Free Member

Milkie
    Free Member

My Mountain Bike by MilkieKula, on Flickr
    I took it to the Alps and had a blast! 😀

headpotdog
    Free Member

[/url][/img]

Love my Genesis Altitude. Always a bit surprised that there aren’t more of them shown in this forum as they’ve got 853 tubing & very similiar geometry to frames like Soul’s too. Anyone else got one?Probably comes in around the 28lb mark now that I’ve added fat 2.35 tyres & 750mm bars too.

john_l
    Free Member

22.15lbs

Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘lets see your xc hardtails!’ is closed to new replies.