Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Lets see your weekend ride pics…
  • slowmedown
    Free Member

Heres a couple to get started

Saturday in the Cevennes

gonetothehills
    Free Member

What’s the blue stuff above you in the last couple of pictures? Not seen anything like that this weekend in the Peak District…! 😆

This was about half seven this morning – heading home (on the roadbike, obviously)

Not quite as spectacular as the Cevennes, but I had a nice time all the same! Cheshire was looking lovely, loads of blue bells still out, and in spite of it being a road ride, I saw more rabbits than cars, which was ace.

Epic
    Free Member

Sickened by the good weather in Slowmedown’s pics !

This was our STW Forum ride round Ludlow this morning. Not great images because before these few blue sky shots it absolutely p!$$ed it down for an hour!

slowmedown
    Free Member

We were lucky with the weather, Thursday was WET Friday not dry, but It was just amazing yesterday and we could see hills 100km+ away!

All riding is fun, that Ludlow ride looks good, Sun after rain is my favourite! well except perhaps for sun after sun!

Zedsdead
    Free Member

😀

sheldona
    Free Member

That big Pufta SinglespeedStu is riding with gears, shakes head and puts Stu down for the run at Mountain Mayhem for riding off road with gears Pahhhh

This evenings spin out:

redthunder
    Free Member
    singlespeedstu

shakes head and puts Stu down for the run at Mountain Mayhem

Funny that as there was a discussion today and the general concensuss is that the team captain* does the run.

*also the winner of the OOOOOHHH sailor contest.

BTW riding that thing you have no room to comment on my choice of bike. 😉

nbt

Too damn wet and cold to get the camera out this weekend. Took out both the SLR and the point and shoot, thank god for LowePro bags which kept the SLR dry, the P&S is drying out on the windowsill now after the Deuter pouch soaked through 🙁

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well mine are in this set and I’ve posted the ride report but what the heck

Lots and lots of pushing - doesn't look steep does it?

And a little 20 second video clip I’ve called “Weeeeeeeee”

Epic
    Free Member

Think Sheldona needs to visit a proper shop and get a real road bike 😉

sheldona
    Free Member

Needs must Stu! also needs must for the run and with 3 of the 4 of us dodgy legs thats just leaves you, not a great choice I must admit but Needs Must 🙂

Tracey

Had two days in the Peaks, a girlie ride yesterday and then a full on one today from Hope to Ladybower and back, loads of people out. Set of in the rain, sun came out then finished in the rain, all the wet stuff in on the floor in the garage. Will have to fetal it tommorow

http://kevinlawton6103.fotopic.net/c1699042.html

Tracey

singlespeedstu

Epic – Member

Think Sheldona needs to visit a proper shop and get a real road bike

Na mate.

It’s running shoes he needs.

sheldona
    Free Member

LOL @ Epic, it’ll do for the amount it gets used, which is not a lot as I tend to like smiling and having fun whilst out riding. Something that is banned on that type of bike 😉

hugh_b
    Free Member

not got any pics but a small clip from a trail we are just in the process of building!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24WkAMzat3E

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Lets see your weekend ride pics…’ is closed to new replies.