Let's see your frame packs & seat packs + tell me what you can squeeze into them

Home Forum Bike Forum Let's see your frame packs & seat packs + tell me what you can squeeze into them

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Let's see your frame packs & seat packs + tell me what you can squeeze into them
  • Premier Icon johnnystorm
    Subscriber

I’m on my phone so no pics I’m afraid but also have a look at Bikepack.eu again custom made to fit your bike but a frame back with all the options is similar in price to Alpkit basic RRP.

I’ve got their seat pack, frame bag, handlebar bag & top tube munchers holder.

Allows me to carry far more than I need for 2/3 days at a time on my Fargo.

qwerty

Hmmmmm, toying with this idea for my mtb commuter to delete the need of a rucksack/ pannier/etc, i’d just need it for a set of clothes, puncture tools & some food.

check out http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/buggybags-custom-mtb-framebag

http://www.buggybags.co.uk/pages/BikeBagOptions.htm

ElShalimo

I’m thinking about getting a frame pack from Alpkit for light touring off-road but I’m a bit unsure what you can get into one and if they’re worth the expense. I’m also toying with the idea of getting a seat pack from them when they are available.
    So please post photos of your frame/seat packs and what you can squeeze into them.
    cheers

Dales_rider

Check out friends off road adventures, he does a lot of off road touring.

Premier Icon ir_bandito
    Subscriber

DSC_0691 by ir_bandito, on Flickr

Jaand frame bag contains 2 tubes, 2xmultitools, puncture kit, arm/leg warmers, pack of jelly babies, couple of muesli bars, wallet, phone and lock.

top-tube tank-bag has GPS, Kemo usb adaptor, backup battery, and a few energy gels.

8l dry bag under the sadle (now held on with a Wildcat harness) contains full change of clothes & sleeping bag liner.

ElShalimo

ir_bandito – thanks, looks great for weekends away

ElShalimo

evening bump

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Let's see your frame packs & seat packs + tell me what you can squeeze into them’ is closed to new replies.