Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Lesson learned – cider, champagne and whisky do not mix
  • Kit
    Free Member

God I've not felt so awful in years. Only just out of bed and really want to eat, but can I hold it down? 🙁

Great night though 😆

nickc

that does sound like a recipe for disaster right enough.

robgarrioch

Glad none of those is on my favourites list! The burned hand teaches best, as they say :mrgreen:

Kit
    Free Member

I'm normally don't touch whisky, but it seemed a good idea at the time. Urgh..

MrAgreeable

Surely the old "I wish I hadn't mixed my drinks, I wouldn't feel so rough" line is a bit suspect once the question of quantities is taken into account? I mean, does anyone drink 12 pints of the same beer and wake up feeling right as rain? (Sorry to sound like William Hague, but I've done this and the answer is no).

Anyway, good luck with the quest for food. How about some kippers, or a nice runny egg? 🙂

Kit
    Free Member

Oh, I can't take my drink in big quantities, but I know I'd feel much less rough today if I'd drunk the equivalent in just cider.

Thinking of a massive pepperoni pizza from pizza hut – loaded with salt, fat and carbs. And some ice cream.

mogrim

Yeah, right, lesson learned. Until next time 😀

MrAgreeable

Thinking of a massive pepperoni pizza from pizza hut

And to think that I was deliberately trying to suggest nauseating foods. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Lesson learned – cider, champagne and whisky do not mix’ is closed to new replies.