Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Lesley Ash on Masterchef
  • rascal
    Free Member

I knew she had some dodgy surgery once but bloody hell…

CheesybeanZ

Looks like she’s over cooked the trout

Drac

She developed sepsis whilst in hospital, sued the trust for £5m as she could’t work on TV again.

roger_mellie

But that isn’t connected to her lip surgery that went wrong though.

Drac

I know, my point is she’s back on TV or has been for some years.

jambourgie
    Free Member

Is Men Behaving Badly back on? Please say it is!

Poor old Tony, by the time he actually did get to bang her she’d gone miserable and whiney.

brakes
    Free Member

hora
    Free Member

Who is that fit-bit??

martinhutch

Looked like she can’t really move the area around the top of her lip at all. I do feel sorry for her if that’s the result of her botched surgery.

jambalaya
    Free Member

She is a fantastic advert for the dangers of plastic or indeed any elective surgery. It can go wrong, badly. She was a beautiful woman, didn’t need anything “done”

DezB
    Free Member

Wasn’t it the early 90s she had that surgery? Are people really only just noticing? Jeez.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

It’s not just the disaster area of her face, it’s the general wreck she’s made of herself; she can barely walk.

All for a few wrinkles.

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

It says a lot about the term ” celebrity ” that she was the only one I’d heard of and she is a train wreck from a dead career

bikebouy
    Free Member

Is Mastershout still on telly then?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

What a silly question.

scruff
    Free Member

Pics required that dont have broken links.

Drac

It says a lot about the term ” celebrity ” that she was the only one I’d heard of and she is a train wreck from a dead career

You’ve never heard of Wayne Sleep?

martinhutch

it’s the general wreck she’s made of herself;

Not related to the plastic surgery, apparently. Went into hospital with cracked ribs, acquired a highly drug-resistant superbug, nearly died. That’s why she has trouble walking.

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

sorry , yes I have heard of Wayne Sleep , but none of the others , and Sleep must be a few years from his last creaking attempt at ballet ?

oliverd1981
    Free Member

She developed sepsis whilst in hospital, sued the trust for £5m as she could’t work on TV again.

I know, my point is she’s back on TV

So basically she should start paying the hospital back?

chrismac

I enjoy masterchef but not the celebrity version because John and Greg seem to loose their taste buds. I saw the last 15 minutes last night and had the dishes come from contestants on the proper version they would have got absolutely slated

tomhoward

Went into hospital with cracked ribs

According to wiki, that was due to some over exuberant bedroom olympic eventing

yunki
    Free Member

absolutely with chrismac – I’ve been an avid Masterchef fan since the Lloyd Grossman days but I would rather use a rusty, sepsis infested razor blade to score my own tongue with a criss-cross pattern than watch Celebrity Masterchef..

binners

Apparently, most of the immigrants entering the country are coming to be on Masterchef. Everyone else in the country has been on at least once already. I did a steak and kidney pie, with oven chips, then arranged some cheese and crackers, including some dairylea slices and primula

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMg3epr53Ns&feature=kp[/video]

rewski
    Free Member

Isn’t about time they combined it with Big Brother?

MoreCashThanDash

I always preferred her sister Debbie anyway….

bikebouy
    Free Member

rewski – Member
    Isn’t about time they combined it with Big Brother?

+1

Best option IMO

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Lesley Ash on Masterchef’ is closed to new replies.