Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • No snow means Les Gets lifts open for mountain bikes… in January!
  • stwhannah

At this time of year the Port Du Soleil area on the French/Swiss border ought to be mobbed with skiers and snowboarders. Instead, the area has reopene …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Les Gets lifts open for mountain biking… in January!

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

sharkattack

I’d love to drive down but there’s only one hill open and the weather could be diabolical. I’ll stick to day dreaming about Malaga.

chrismac

Fingers crossed they get some snow and a decent season for the valley will be in real economic hardship

v7fmp

god bless global warming!

Lets all drive down there, as by the time we arrive in our T6 transporters, we would’ve melted the remaining snow!

charliedontsurf

A couple of thoughts.

Some folk have complained about mountain bikers on the slopes in the past… it looks like they might need us now.

I know climate change is caused by a lot of things… but one of them is jetting around. And here we are after decades of jetting around to slide down a mountain on the snow… and the snow is no longer there.

oldnpastit

Screw the environment. What’s it ever done for us anyway?

big_scot_nanny

Lenzerheide/Chur bike kingdom also open for bikers again. Opened on Christmas Day. Sheesh!

gribble
    Free Member

Am going down in 5 weeks. I might hold on booking ski rental.

First world problem, but is it worth taking a bike if it sill has no snow – the place we are staying is the opposite side of the valley from the bike park? I don’t know the area, but would love to bike there in the summer. I

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.