Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Leith Hill area – how are the trail conditions
  • Trimix
    Free Member

Can anyone tell me how the hills are mud wise. I’m thinking of riding there this weekend, but its a long drive and I don’t want to find I’m just sliding about in slop – I can do that locally 🙂

akira

New bit from the top is okay,summer lightning is alright but lots of the joining fire roads are very puddley and wet. So not dreadful but if you don’t want to slide around a but then you’re not going to like it.

mapu
    Free Member

Trimix – excellent, I like your thinking: use STW for a list of ready-made excuses to use for when your knee’s a bit sore, it’s dark and cold, and my BB won’t go in at 6am tomorrow morning.

shortcut

Holmbury will be driest. Then Pitch, then Leith.

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

was tehre last friday

SL/Deliverance all ok

west of the tower was a grease/bog fest

deadkenny
    Free Member

shortcut – Member
    Holmbury will be driest. Then Pitch, then Leith.

^ this.

Leith when wet is boggy in places. Summer Lightning generally okay though as all weathered now aside from Waggle Dance. Wolvens Lane after the end of old SL gets flooded but everyone knows to ride the bank that they’re not supposed to. Way more fun 😀

mattjg
    Free Member

soggy

Trimix
    Free Member

I did offer to fix your BB last weekend 🙂

We could do Rushmere instead – that will be fine, moist and leafy. Also you wont need to get up at 6am to fix your bike, (just 7am)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Leith Hill area – how are the trail conditions’ is closed to new replies.