Home Forums Chat Forum Lego WANT of the Day

Viewing 17 posts - 1,801 through 1,817 (of 1,817 total)
  • Lego WANT of the Day
  • mrchrispy

The Artemis rocket is getting bought asap (and getting added to my ever increasing built backlog)

StuF

Hi all, this is more of asking a favour.

My mate has managed to get his idea into the brick link designer program.

Screenshot_20240603-210302

He’d appreciate a vote if you like it and can be bothered to.

https://www.bricklink.com/v3/designer-program/series-5/1535/The-Maldives-Water-Villa

Thanks

tomhoward

Give it 10 years he won’t need all those green & brown bricks

sirromj

Not a want as such, more just interesting stuff being done with lego… microtonal fretboard made with lego..

Daffy

Check out this little fracker!

I LOVE it when they have landing gear!

Onzadog
    Free Member

I avoid getting into Lego as it seems like an expensive rabbit hole to dive down. I’ll maybe get a moderate set at Christmas to scratch an itch.

Every once in a while, there’s a model that really piques my interest a that Colonial Viper is one of them.

Daffy

Watch this space.  There’s a MK 7 coming soon :-)

johnners
    Free Member

I LOVE it when they have landing gear!

Combat landings authorised!

richardkennerley

Not sure if this is already in the thread somewhere, but figured it was worth a post anyway! Not the most intricate build, but it’s pretty cool! ?

https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/jaws-21350

ChrisL

I got the Lego Tuxedo Cat last week, it is pleasingly life-sized and reminds me of a much-missed cat my parents had when I was at school and at university.

Edit: I’ve had a few goes at uploading an image of the cat and it’s not working. :-( Hopefully a direct link to a Discord URL will work for everyone.

Harry_the_Spider

@daffy Is the Viper an authorised kit, your own work or a MOC/Lepin jobbie?

Drac

I’ll probably be pre-ordering the Jaws kit. It’ll be my first big kit but it’s one of my absolute favourite films.

Daffy

@Harry_the_Spider

it’s a MOC by Davidup.  You can buy the plans.  Genuine Lego pieces, but I’ve now made quite a few alterations to make it more in proportion.  I’ve done the belly fairing and the side engines and as soon as I’ve got the parts, will extend the nose by 2cm.  I still also need to consider the centre engine intake which I’m not happy with.

raify
    Free Member

I’ve already made the jaws scene, don’t think I’ll bother getting the kit ;-)

https://ibb.co/R0cmc3h

sockpuppet

Only trouble with the Jaws set is that the shark looks too realistic!

Viewing 17 posts - 1,801 through 1,817 (of 1,817 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.