• This topic has 1,777 replies, 225 voices, and was last updated 3 days ago by Kuco.
Viewing 40 posts - 921 through 960 (of 1,778 total)
  • Lego WANT of the Day
  • Rich_s

Anyone fancy swapping a Technic Volvo excavator 42053 with motor for something?

Open to options, both technic and non-technic.

lego

Daffy

Straight to the top of my WANT list.

mogrim

That looks fantastic!

grahamt1980

That is cool. Will be ordering on Thursday. Will go well with the iss and Saturn v

zilog6128

@grahamt1980 apparently they are now syncing UK launches with EU ones, so it might be available from 11pm Weds! This may be important if they’re including a decent new GWP (no idea on that though!) as apparently the recent Porsche one sold out in 30 mins!

Haven’t been checking the Lego blogs for a while so missed out on the Amelia Earhart one, shame as it looks really cool. Might have to bend over and buy one off eBay 😭

grahamt1980

Will keep an eye out then on weds, that amelia erhart looks good

northernmatt

The Amelia Earhart goes for around £25-30 on the FB Lego groups, quite a few about. Mine landed a couple of days ago. I wanted it but I’m on a self-imposed no Lego buying drought so didn’t want to spend £150.

That shuttle may end that drought though. I don’t think they are doing a GWP on it but they are doing the Ulysses probe for 1800 VIP points which works out at about a tenner. I’d expect these to go very quickly, especially if the Winnie the Pooh prints are anything to go by as they are selling for £150-180 on ebay now and they were only 750 points each.

nixie

Damn the shuttle. Going to have to get that….. Though I don’t have the ISS for the full set.

zilog6128

I don’t think they are doing a GWP on it but they are doing the Ulysses probe for 1800 VIP points which works out at about a tenner. I’d expect these to go very quickly

sweet, that will be wicked, will definitely be getting that! I expect the shuttle to go quickly but obviously it’ll be back at some point, if there isn’t a reason to insta-buy it I probably won’t, still got loads of sets including the ISS to build first!

FB-ATB

Shouldn’t the Amelia Earhart one be an empty box?

grahamt1980

@northernmatt
    What’s the ulysses probe? I can’t find it in the rewards or on the main site

zilog6128

https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-ulysses-space-probe-vip-exclusive-launching-soon/
    not available yet, might be launched at the same time as the shuttle though!

grahamt1980

Awesome thank you. I need to spend some of my points

grahamt1980

Ulysses probe has been delayed, ordered the shuttle though.

scuttler

Ordered a shuttle (Saturn V and Lunar Lander owner). I expect I’m gonna need more shelves.

tomhoward

Kinda want Lego, or anyone, to make some SRBs and a fuel tank to the same scale…

zilog6128

no interesting offers/free gifts so I’m gonna hold off for now!

creakingdoor
    Free Member

Kinda want Lego, or anyone, to make some SRBs and a fuel tank to the same scale…

+1 for this. And to make the umbilical launch tower to the same scale rather than the crappy Chinese knock-off one that’s available for the Saturn V, just in case Mr Lego himself is reading this (highly likely!).

stumpyjon

Somebody already tried to get Lego interested.
    shuttle
    Lego Ideas

i_like_food

Just ordered the shuttle for ‘my son’, some of the best dad-son time ever, esp when we cant go away so easily on trips.

grahamt1980

Ulysses probe available for 1800vip points from 9am today according to the website

twonks

About time I spent some pennies on things other than bike related kit.

Haven’t bought any Lego for a while but love that space shuttle so they have an order*.

*they might have 4 orders thanks to the website saying it had a problem and refused the order, before then sending me an order confirmation email 🤦

zilog6128

Ulysses probe available for 1800vip points from 9am today according to the website

anybody actually manage to get one? By the time I was able to log into the Rewards section properly, they’d all sold out 😭

grahamt1980

Nope, i had the same. Couldn’t log in then all gone

zilog6128

@grahamt1980 gutted, it’s the mini-batmobile all over again!! It looked really cool as well. Wonder how much they’ll go for on eBay…

grahamt1980

Plenty i suspect. Am hoping they have done an initial release and then will issue more over time.

tomhoward

Wonder how much they’ll go for on eBay…

The real thing will probably be cheaper.

zilog6128

Am hoping they have done an initial release and then will issue more over time.

don’t think they’ve ever done that before, so don’t count on it unfortunately! Would be nice though.

nixie

Same here. All gone by the time the page would load. Not that I had enough VIP points anyway.

zilog6128

Not that I had enough VIP points anyway.

I’ve got **** loads now since they made it more of a pain to actually spend them 😂

scuttler

Anyone built the shuttle yet? Mines been sat in the original cardboard box for a week as I’m busy with work and the trails are dry.

twonks

Apparently I have bought 2 of the shuttles and they are in the warehouse awaiting despatch.

Have got no knowledge or history of buying from Lego to know if this means they can still be pulled for no stock – but at face value it looks like there may be one of mine available if anybody wants one 🙂

northernmatt

Going for north of £130-140 on eBay. Not bad considering 1800 VIP points equates to just over a tenner.

gaidong
    Free Member

My NASA cupboard :D

Cougar

northernmatt

@twonks – fancy a swap for Ecto-1? It’s been built but I still have the box – rust stickers not applied. I also have a 1989 Batmobile still sealed but I was saving that for a rainy day.

zilog6128

Going for north of £130-140 on eBay.

FFS. Genuinely very annoying!

northernmatt

FFS. Genuinely very annoying!

Supply and demand innit. There’ll be nothing special in there and you’ll be able to get a parts list and get everything off Bricklink for about £10-15 tops. The lunatics paying those prices on eBay are in effect just buying a £130 sticker with £10 of Lego thrown in.

It was the same when the Stranger Things set came out. At the Leicester Square store they gave away a Castle Byers minibuild which were selling for insane money. I got one off someone on a Facebook groups for £20 as he printed the stickers.

Cougar

It’s also a bit shit?

I just tripped over this (on a scam website, image lifted from Amazon):

Viewing 40 posts - 921 through 960 (of 1,778 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.