Legality of log gathering

Home Forum Chat Forum Legality of log gathering

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Legality of log gathering
  • 5thElefant

I thought that everything washed up on the foreshore between high and low tide mark (theoretically) belonged to the Queen? How’s she going to heat Balmoral if you nick all her wood?

Probably a right in the magna carta, along with the right to help yourself to fallen wood in forests (since outlawed).

grum

The queen burns swans?

Premier Icon martinhutch
    Subscriber

I knew the monarchy was hopelessly out of date. Where can you buy Gas-safe dogs? Or do you just have to change their diet? 🙂

sharkbait

The instructions that came with my stove say not to burn pallet or construction wood but if it is dry ie less than 20% whats the problem ?

It’s full of nasty chemicals (especially pallets) which then get released when it’s burnt.

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

along with the right to help yourself to fallen wood in forests (since outlawed).

No, it was never a law.

I can confirm our gluten-free spaniel’s diet is certainly not gas safe.

wrightyson

Did you order the logs? Think about dave in the warehouse who might lose his job!
    Folks want everything for nothing theses days 🙄

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Did you order the logs? Think about dave in the warehouse who might lose his job!
    Folks want everything for nothing theses days

I read the phrase ‘unsolicited goods’ on the internet once I reckon that’s what the land owner is doing here so the OP can keep them.

konabunny

lol

“She doesnt burn wood, numbnuts! She’s Corgi registered!”

BOOM! BOOM!

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

BOOM! BOOM!

She sweeps her chimney with a basil brush?

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Legality of log gathering’ is closed to new replies.