• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Legal advice regarding professional course not delivering on promise?
  • Podium
    Free Member

Without going into too much detail, I wondered where I stand legally with regards to a training provider who failed to deliver some of their promises.

ie. During the sales process,it was stated that we would have some Clinic Days,which didn’t happen.

Not fully informed of what exams we would have to take until half way through the course Had I been made aware of this I would have done an alternative course!

Never received exam entry forms/protocol etc [inc pre-requisites]

One of the two major professional bodies that the qualification enabled me to join was withdrawn due to the Principal falling out with them.This was my fundamental reason for doing this particular course.

The Principal in question is the reason for a variety of a catalogue of errors and issues.She has since retired.

When I had to rebook my exams,I was told the tutors would be in contact with me to arrange alternative dates and logistics.I am still waiting after almost a year!!!

I have emailed several times but nothing seems to be happening.

The nitty gritty as far as I am concerned is that I didn’t get what I paid for [aside from various other issues]

Any legal eagles know where I stand.

Thanks very much.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Legal advice regarding professional course not delivering on promise?’ is closed to new replies.