Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Left indicator,why dont motorists use it
  • project
    Free Member

Seems if as when im driving or cycling,motorists now stop at stop line or junction,then as the lights change or the traffic clears,they suddenly indicate left.

Why does it cost fuel to indicate left before the junction,are drivers affected by the rhythmic tic- tic -tic of the indicator or does it just drown out the rubbish that is now Radio 1

walla24
    Free Member

😀 …and breathe…

yeah agree with you though, too many lazy busturds dont indicate, its not hard!

cbike
    Free Member

A flashing indicator only means the bulb is working. Never trust someone's else's signals. It means they are about to do something…and you won't know exactly what until they do it.

And this hazard light flashing/indicator bouncing crap that seems to mean thank you but really means I'm not concentrating\my hand is through the centre of the steering wheel/i'm giving misleading signals needs to be banned.

tomzo
    Free Member

and people seem incapable of indicating correctly on roundabouts. you indicate LEFT when you're coming off the roundabout, not right?!?! I just dont get why people indicate right when they start to exit, it doesnt even make sense!

Smee
    Free Member

It's because people have a right to drive their cars how they want to – did you not know that?

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Fortunately this represents my 11 mile commute to work (door to door), so I have no experience of traffic. 8)

jon1973
    Free Member

Fortunately this represents my 11 mile commute to work, so I have no experience of traffic.

You go to work on a Canal boat?

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

No, I leave my front door, cycle over a foot bridge, cycle 11 miles along a canal tow path which pretty much looks like that pic above for it's entire length, cross a foot bridge, enter my place of work. I think I have the best work commute mosts bike commuters could ever wish for.

jon1973
    Free Member

I was being flippant 😀 it does look very nice – I'm quite jealous. Can do a bit of my 10 mile commute off road but nothing like that.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

It doesn't look quite like that at this time of year tho 😥

zaskar
    Free Member

Nice pic.

Yeah probably faulty bulb or too lazy-don't worry about it-you have too much time on your hands getting miffed.

Here's 2 of my reports to do for 2morro… 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Left indicator,why dont motorists use it’ is closed to new replies.