Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Lee quarry have the travellers moved on ?
  • Big-Bud
    Free Member

That is all 🙂

notlocal
    Free Member

Yes!They all arrived outside B and Q in Bridge of Don Aberdeen this afternoon. Luckily they had a mini digger in their convoy to remove the large blocks of granite barring their access to private property.

keng38
    Free Member

Unless they arrive tonight then all clear.

slowoldman

Seems like you’re the only offended one round here.

No. The day shift has arrived. 👿

binners

Not only were those charming and law-abiding, and unfairly maligned travelling folk gone when I came through, but the council had obviously been along to clear up the big piles of presents they’d kindly left for the local populace by way of a thank you

droppinneutron
    Free Member

no – i feel the same as marky29er

oldboy
    Free Member

+1 for marky29er. Surprised the usual middle class, bien pensant, hand-wringing, liberal STW brigade haven’t reached for the report button, though 🙂

globalti
    Free Member

I’ve seen a few out on the roads this weekend heading towards the Dales – when is the horse fair at Appleby?

kimbers

The smug after glow of clarksons demise has all us lefties too content to bother setting the world to rights at the moments 😉

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

when is the horse fair at Appleby?

4th-10th June. Anyone else going?

big_n_daft
    Free Member

binners – Member

Not only were those charming and law-abiding, and unfairly maligned travelling folk gone when I came through, but the council had obviously been along to clear up the big piles of presents they’d kindly left for the local populace by way of a thank you

it’s the locals that dump their “presents” next to the traveller camp, the good news is that visits are so frequent that you don’t have to store too much these days

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Lee quarry have the travellers moved on ?’ is closed to new replies.