Leaning right forwards on your bike, where do your handlebars make contact?

Home Forum Bike Forum Leaning right forwards on your bike, where do your handlebars make contact?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Leaning right forwards on your bike, where do your handlebars make contact?
  • druidh

How did you find this out 🙂

I have a mental image of you with the impression of a topcap on your forehead.

kudos100

I can lick my front wheel.

Do you mean sitting down? What is it with everyone wanting to sit down? Man up! 😉

bikebouy

My fella rests on the stem, is that enough information?

Haha, that pic of the tandem is how I feel getting on an off the shelf bike. I have a 34″ trouser leg, ride 20″ XC short top tube frames generally with a 50mm stem and sitting I bang my forehead on the stem.

Premier Icon bigjim
    Subscriber

Mine hit just above my eyes on my forehead.

Just curious about how long people’s bikes are set up in relation to their upper body.

Premier Icon bigjim
    Subscriber

How did you find this out

I have a mental image of you with the impression of a topcap on your forehead.

I was just trying to think of a way of working out the typical fit of riders on their bikes. Being such a lanky git I’ve never known if I fit bikes ‘properly’ as others do or not! It is a bit uncomfortable on the plums this method, though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Leaning right forwards on your bike, where do your handlebars make contact?’ is closed to new replies.