Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Leamington Spa Bikers
  • MS
    Free Member

Hi,

My brother (21) has been down there for about 4 months now and is struggling to find the motovation to get out on his bike. Is there any fellow bikers in leamington??

He also says theres not much trails about either?

He is willing to travel to get to a good place, but when your on your own its not the same.

Any info would be good, and I will pass ot on to him

Cheers

mboy
    Free Member

I lived there for a year, only towards the end of it did I find anyone that rides in Leamington (other than at the 4X track that is).

Best bet is to get down to John Atkins Cycles, and have a chat with the guys in there. I’m sure they’ll be able to point you in the direction of some guys that go riding regularly.

Alternatively, if he can be bothered to get up to Coventry, the guys from Godiva Trail Riders are a great bunch. Again, I only found them a couple of months before I left Cov, but for the 2 months I rode with them they showed me lots of trails. They ride every Wednesday evening pretty much, and usually stop and have a beer in the pub afterwards.

http://www.godivatrailriders.org/

MS
    Free Member

Thanks,

He is actually working in Coventry for the next 3 months so that might be a good option. I will pass on the info, and tell him about the Godiva Trail Riders.

Looks like quite a good setup and i see they do some races to.

Thanks!

rOcKeTdOg

in Warwick, not Leam, soz

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Leamington Spa Bikers’ is closed to new replies.