Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Lazer KinetiCore offers new type of rotational impact protection
  • Ben_Haworth

Lazer KinetiCore doesn’t use a slip liner or stuck-on elastomery things. It uses an internal crumple zone array.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Lazer KinetiCore offers new type of rotational impact protection

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Interesting idea, if it works and has ventilation benefits that would be a double win for my sweaty head

“The idea being to prevent whiplash-style neck tweak injuries.”

You sure? I thought it was to reduce rotational brain injuries?

Stiggy

I tried on the Jackal along with the mips version and it was definitely lighter and hopefully more ventilated…I ordered one

Ben_Haworth

@Rubber_Buccaneer Correct. My error. Corrected now. Ta!

tomclark21
    Free Member

Has anyone ever had to use the crash replacement scheme with Lazer? I’m curious how many hoops you might have to jump through to get a replacement should it ever be needed

a11y

Has anyone ever had to use the crash replacement scheme with Lazer? I’m curious how many hoops you might have to jump through to get a replacement should it ever be needed

Thankfully, not yet. My Lazer helmets were at the cheap end and bought at less than RRP, but even still 50% off SRP is a decent offer.

I’ve got a Lazer Chiru and Lazer Coyote, both MIPS. Comfiest, best fitting helmets to date for me. I fall between M and L in Giro since the introduction of MIPS; Lazer have a similar shaping but different size ranging.

Mister-P
    Free Member

@tomclark21 the crash replacement scheme should be pretty straight forward. Assuming you are in the UK or Eire then all you need is proof of purchase. You send the helmet along with that, details of the accident and your contact details to arrange payment to Madison. The replacement is sent directly to you. The replacement helmet is a like-for-like item at 50% of SRP. If the returned helmet is obsolete then the replacement will be the nearest current equivalent.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.