Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Launch – Singular Pegasus Titanium
  • Rorschach
    Free Member

The half link eccentric rules it out for me-I swap between 17-18-19t on the back pretty regularly depending on where/what I'm doing (should just get gears I guess).Definately not enough adjustment without changing chain length-hmmmpfff.Keep saving pennies for the Potts…..

sadexpunk

why isnt there enough adjustment? have i missed something? i changed my cog on the back of my swift without changing chain length. same ebb isnt it?

apologies if im being thick :-/

fontmoss
    Free Member

same ebb isnt it?

dont think so

sadexpunk

looks like you could be right. i just assumed phil wood ebb's were all the same. i stand corrected 🙂

Rorschach
    Free Member

Was thinking bushnell not woods aswell-not too keen on the bolts thing.That said,just been looking at the 2010 Lynskey Pro 29….oooohhh twisty tubes.

fontmoss
    Free Member

i think its more like an eccentricker ebb than a 'proper' ebb hence needing a half link chain, could be wrong though

Clink

i think its more like an eccentricker ebb than a 'proper' ebb

I think you are! 😀

As someone else has said, split shell ebb's are an old and tested design

shaggy

That one has Phil Wood half link EBB. It's smaller then a normal EBB so has less "throw" but weighs less. I don't change gear often so quite like the idea. You can have a normal bb or a larger EBB as well.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Sam – Member

Daffy

Sam, where did you get the Niner forks from?

singlespeed.nl

I got my kermit green Niner fork from Chevin Cyles at Otley.

MrOvershoot

brant – Member

M8's? Even better.

I remember one of my lecturers telling me an M8 bolt will hold 3 tons in tension (like that).
    Yep that's about right, most 1 tonne chain blocks/pull lifts only use an M6 bolt to hold the hook on & you can bet they are designed to take a fair bit more than the rated weight.

Sam

shaggy – Member

That one has Phil Wood half link EBB. It's smaller then a normal EBB so has less "throw" but weighs less. I don't change gear often so quite like the idea. You can have a normal bb or a larger EBB as well.

Thanks Shaggy, couldn't have put it better myself 😉

chewkw
    Free Member

Nice frame but not sure about the Marmite forks.

🙂

bent_udder
    Free Member

shame I'm too much of a shortarse to fit one….

Can do custom sizing for a small upcharge…

Actually, I'm rather taken with the proto Ti Hummingbird in the window of Head For The Hills – makes much more sense for someone my size. Will Nevi be making some of those in the future, too?

Sam

Actually, I'm rather taken with the proto Ti Hummingbird in the window of Head For The Hills – makes much more sense for someone my size. Will Nevi be making some of those in the future, too?

Dan has decided now that he's seen the Italian ones he doesn't want the one he has in the window. So I will be doing a Nevi one for him. If you'd like to get on that boat as well drop me a line.

Sam

thekingofsweden

Just to add my two peneth first ride on my lovely Pegasus 😀 😀 😀
    Very very nice (just waiting on the headbadge cos i am was so impatient to get the first pegasus)
    And yes i know the seat is about the same hieght as the bars becuse i have shortish legs !!!!!!
    Although a little positioning adjustment will take place over time.
    What i can say is its light,nimble and just bloomin brill
    Thanks Sam

I think the old swift may well sit and gather dust for quite some time………….and no its not for sale

Sam

Niiice Jase, glad you like it! Probably worth a thread of its own rather than being tagged on here 🙂

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Typical, innit? Just when you've given the missus the OK for new furniture, decorating and carpets, some bugger comes along with this sort of Ti loveliness. VERY nice. 🙁

rOcKeTdOg

what's the waiting time on these frames?

Edit, just re read the thread-February (which is ny birthday month!)

Sam

You'd need to get a deposit in shortly though RD.

Houns

Sam i have to say your bikes don't normally "do it" for me, but this looks great

CountZero

That. Is. Bloody. Lovely. I really like the 9iner carbon forks, too. One of those, with a 650B wheelset, would be just about my perfect SS. All I need now is the money… 😥

bikerbruce
    Free Member

what rims are they on the first picture (carbon ones)
    I'm very interesed.
    thanks
    Bruce

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Launch – Singular Pegasus Titanium’ is closed to new replies.