Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Latest Semenuk vid…
  • Gotama
    Free Member

Couldn’t see this already so…..I’m not usually a fan of slopestyle stuff but this guy continues to amaze me, similar to Macaskill in pushing the boundaries. It is just amazing. He makes it look so effortless. Anyway, cross link….

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/brandon-semenuk-raw-100-v3-video-2017.html

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I watched one of those red bull slopestyle comps the other weekend and it was shite; circus tricks to sketchy landings.

Semenuks vids are always awesome though. Super clicked tables.

GregMay
    Free Member

The sounds are wonderful.

H1ghland3r
    Free Member

The audio on that vid was fantastic. Taking completely the wrong thing from the vid though..did anyone else notice that the only time he turned the pedals in the whole video, the back wheel wasn’t even on the ground.!! 😆

jamesfts
    Free Member

I’m going to give up riding bikes. No point any more.

dragon
    Free Member

I really want to like his vids, but they are all just a bit too controlled and groomed for my liking.

Dark-Side

Ah, but can he do it on a cold, wet Wednesday night in Stoke?

nickewen
    Free Member

That is some fairly excellent bicycle riding that! Thanks for sharing.

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

by god so smooth

Stevet1
    Free Member

I love Semenuk videos, this one didn’t disappoint.

ocrider

Semenuk, as usual, rides in a jaw droppingly smooth fashion. I just want to see him slip in the tiniest sketchy moment just to show that he’s actually at the edge of his capabilities; maybe a rescue from a pedal strike on those scrubs or a few outtakes.

Stevet1
    Free Member

Think there was an outakes section on his last vid. the one at the old x-games downhill BMX track. His outtakes look 100x more stylish than my best riding though.

JEngledow
    Free Member

I loved the audio and the riding is beautifully smooth and controlled, but I found the flicking between camera angles felt a bit disjointed at points!

1:00-1:22(ish) is fantastic!

mikey74
    Free Member

Thank god for that: No slo-mo. As a result, I really enjoyed that. He just looks like he can do anything he wants on a bike. The Joe Satriani of the bike world lol.

Don’t underestimate the skill that went into building those trails as well.

psycorp
    Free Member

Wow. Just wow.

sirromj

Not enough cuts in the editing for my liking, why should I endure a whole scene of two seconds. The foley artists were good, but didn’t quite convince.

shermer75
    Free Member

You’d of thought he could afford two brakes!

Amazing stuff, sooooo smooth

davosaurusrex

Cripes! Superb.

corroded
    Free Member

Nah, not for me.

walleater

I always like his ‘non-jumpy’ stuff, scrubs etc and this is no different.

A local suspension shop gave us a message the other day that ‘some grom’ was going to swing by and pick up some bearings from us. 10 minutes later Semenuk walks through the door and asks for them, which was pretty hilarious. #truestorybro

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Awesome video, guy has awesome skills, my favourite was the People’s choice at Rampage where the first we saw was the 360 lilly pad drop from behind the cliff.
    [video]https://youtu.be/AdDHih0-O64[/video]
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/A1fpyt]IMG_3697[/url] by Mike Smith, on Flickr

Hoping to see some of his practice up at Crankworx this year

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Latest Semenuk vid…’ is closed to new replies.