Latest issue-Lickey Hills

Home Forum Bike Forum Latest issue-Lickey Hills

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Latest issue-Lickey Hills
  • Scamper

Great write up RD! Is Sandwell trail finished yet?

Fabdad

Composite,if your doing a ride the Wednesday after I’d be up for it,in Solihull so pretty local for me,been looking for alternatives to Cannock and Sutton Park for a while,

stumpy_m4

Will try and get up there myself Wednesday after …. if my legs still work after mayhem !

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

So, it’s got a bit wetter in the last week but forecast is good from Monday onwards if anyone is about?

Premier Icon lump
    Subscriber

Went up today and had a good ride around. Did the full route on the first lap, second we followed our noses and had a cracking ride. Would recommend to all ๐Ÿ˜€

Premier Icon mtbmaff
    Subscriber

Hi Lump, where there two of you, one riding a Canyon?
    Matt.

Simpsan

Yes, that was us, Black and White Canyon and Green Mariachi.

Premier Icon mtbmaff
    Subscriber

Hi there, I passed you in the car on the way up Twatling Rd, nice bikes:-) did you come from the station or you live local? I live opposite the woods but the pollen is really giving me a bad time so I don’t feel like riding ATM. Matt.

Simpsan

Parked up at the station and rode from there, not local, first ride up there.

Premier Icon lump
    Subscriber

But not the last ๐Ÿ˜€

renton

How do the Lickeys compare to the Wyre forest then ?? where abouts do you park if you drive over to them ?

Premier Icon lump
    Subscriber

We packed here outside the train station, it was free and the start of the route ๐Ÿ™‚

http://binged.it/13gJjWd

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

To compare it to the wyre forest it’s like comparing an original mini to a double decker bus, it’s smaller. You’ll also have to do a bit of tarmac riding too whereas the Wyre is totally off road. Still good though

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

Btw lump did one of you have a bright orange helmet?

Premier Icon lump
    Subscriber

Bright lime green ๐Ÿ˜‰

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

I think I said hello to you if you were on the way to the canal, I was wearing a red singletrack jersey riding a SS

Premier Icon lump
    Subscriber

Ah SS and beard ๐Ÿ˜† we did indeed ๐Ÿ™‚

I need to get up to the Lickeys, as I normally just head to Clent. Would be great to hook up with others for a Tuesday eve ride.

Premier Icon kayak23
    Subscriber

First little explore of the Lickeys today. Think it’s fair to say you need a bit of local knowledge. Bit of mud too. Nice area though…

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Latest issue-Lickey Hills’ is closed to new replies.