Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • latest issue, how do you read yours?
  • jonnyboi

Considering all the dire warnings over the death of print, I’m thinking that the arrival and subsequent reading of issue 111 should possibly be accompanied by a little pomp and circumstance…

Wood burner set to lazy flame, candles to vanilla, comfy leather chair, Shiraz, prosciutto, sharp cheddar

Or just read it on the bog?

dawson

Start at the back, flick towards the front looking at pictures only, then start reading articles depending on what takes my fancy.

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Same as dawson, quick scan of the pumptest winners though. Brought into work tonight to while away the hours.

NB the ‘Premier Edition ‘thing that was mentioned in the other thread. Definitely get rid, looks terrible on the front cover. I didn’t think I’d be that fussy but there you go.

bianchiboy
    Free Member

Cover to cover 1st page to last mostly when eating breakfast or dinner….I find it more enjoyable eating & reading!

DezB
    Free Member

Flick through, balk at the Cannondale ad. Put it on the coffee table, time to start issue 110.
    Dunno why, but they always sit there unread until the next one arrives!

vickypea
    Free Member

I read it in bed!

rascal
    Free Member

Bizarre ad on the inside back cover….anyone been tempted to find out more about Brother Cycles?

salad_dodger

Remove from wrapper, flick through to see if anything worth reading, place in recycling bin less than 5 minutes later.

ampthill

Bizarre ad on the inside back cover….anyone been tempted to find out more about Brother Cycles?

You reminded me to google them

So why is £500 for a 4130 frame and for budget? Genesis can top that and they have a retailer network

Yes premier on the front. A bit like asking Leonardo if he wouldn’t mind putting his paint brand onto the Monalisa

DezB
    Free Member

Yes premier on the front. A bit like asking Leonardo if he wouldn’t mind putting his paint brand onto the Monalisa
    Except its just a magazine cover.

Ben_H

In bed, around 10-10:30pm, with a nice cup of mint tea and a hot water bottle. 🙂

RustySpanner

I open each of the last six issues to the most expensive bike tested.

I then place the mags in a semi circular arrangement on the floor in front of me and worship the bike industry in a way Sid the Sexist would thoroughly approve of.

Bregante

I’ve set aside a whole day in hospital tomorrow to read mine.

bodgy
    Free Member

On the bog.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

On the iPad and it makes me sad…

Needs must and all that but one of the worst parts of expatriating is an end to paper mtb mags.

Oh, and on the loo. With a cup of tea.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘latest issue, how do you read yours?’ is closed to new replies.