Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Lastr day in the Alps for this year (Pics)
  • tollah
    Free Member

Now home and starting to think about where to go next year ;-/
    Great trip with some awesome riding and great roadtrip from the Tour in the Vendee riding in mid France with friends then 8days riding around the Portes du Soleil.

Fridays pics clicky

by sheldonattwood, on Flickr

Or the whole roadtrip Here Enjoy!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Really nice. If you don’t mind I’ll use the waterfall pic as a desktop background for a bit.

lardhelliwell
    Free Member

Some good pics there,i’m off to morzine on Weds,are the xc type tracks well way marked,or is there a guide you can buy?

Cheers John

trail_rat
    Free Member

Thats not you jumping !!!

yunki
    Free Member

great pics.. yunki Jr very appreciative of the bovines.. 🙂

tollah
    Free Member

Trailrat, never said it was:-) why aren’t you riding? Still got a storm?
    Lardhelliwell, just go ride! There’s tons if trails or get a map from a lift station and start off with some of the passports route and explore off of that.

MrSparkle

Sheldon, fantastic pics mate. Have you thought about going to Germany? I can see it now – ‘a wok in the Black Forest…’ Ah, suit yerselves. ;0)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Poor Sheldon. Goes to all the trouble of trying to makes nice for others, then people have to be cruel and nasty with all the ‘wok’ abuse. 🙁

It’s this I find disturbing though; I mean, when will people wake up to the dangers of having cahs running about loose??

tollah
    Free Member

MrSparkle, yes been there but not with a bike ;-p

trailmonkey

where to go next year ;-/

if you haven’t been, try verbier – teh awesomes

tollah
    Free Member

Verbier is somewhere I’d like to go along with Les Arcs but mrstollah fancies Italy.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Lastr day in the Alps for this year (Pics)’ is closed to new replies.