• This topic has 97 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Smee.
Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)
  • Last night in the pub…(DHer content)
  • one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Sure, but i dont really believe in murder and Im not sure i can fund a trip to Dignitas for you on my own, however im sure if the whole STW collective comes together we can afford to have you euthanasia-erized if you really feel DH’ers have driven you to the point of no return?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

So is smee a troll or as dumb as he appears on this thread – he certainly gets some long threads running but they always seem to be smee against the world.

Smee
    Free Member

But euthanasia is to put the patient out of their misery…

How can anyone be miserable when they have many hundred of miles of world class trails out the back of their house? Then when I get bored on the trails out back, I can go explore the hundreds of miles of empty trails out front. It’s a hard life living here, but someone has to do it. 😀

TJ – not a troll, but some people like yourself always respond to my threads as if they are trolls skewing the path the thread takes accordingly.

coogan
    Free Member

{Abuse removed and poster given a 2 day break – mod}

MrNutt
    Free Member

ah you know, I don’t think he’s all that bad.

coogan
    Free Member

And with his last post proves my point. “my trails are so great right on my doorstep etc…”

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Not a troll? Just dumb then. Conclusive evidence can be found in every post. My last contribution to this thread

coogan
    Free Member

Heard that one before TJ…

Smee
    Free Member

Coogan – the trails round here are some of the best on the planet. Most people, apart from you obviously, know that and travel great distances to ride them.

Watch your language and abusive posts BTW.

crikey
    Free Member

Gluptonesque…

I’ll post some thing people will argue about to make me seem important…

coogan
    Free Member

I do know that. I’ve ridden them many times, so stop jumping to conclusions. Very good but dunno about some of the best on the planet though.

Smee
    Free Member

Crikey – The day I post something on the internet to try and make myself feel important is the day I’ll top myself.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I heard that he actually knows quite a lot about consumer rights, Sale of Goods Act 1979 as amended up to date to 1/10/2003 etc

people are like books, many pages, chapters and most even have an appendix.

That said some are but short stories,

also the older they get most end up with more than a few pages missing and they all, almost always, get filed in the wrong sections by folk who only briefly read the cover or place too much credence on others reviews.

Smee aint a bad fella, he has his own opinions and fair play if he’s a tad less reserved than some.

that said I’ve never met him, live at the opposite end of the country and couldn’t really care less what anyone actually thinks.

If there was one very large library filled with all the same titles it would be a very quiet and dull place.

viva la difference.

duir
    Free Member

Haven’t heard the old “downhillers” vs “xc’ers” one for a while. Where downhillers are all young lazy chavs and all xc’ers are peakless lycra wierdos. Well actually I am a 36 year old downhiller and xc’er or as we used to be called “mountain bikers”. As a matter of fact I rode downhill at Innerleithen 4 times in the last 7 days and pushed my full on downhill machine up for every run. That’s because it’s a downhill machine with just 9 gears and a road cassette on the back not because I am lazy. If you had paid £70 to enter a race you too would complain about crap service and having to push up severely impares your race run. I have also pushed it up 3 mountains in the last 3 months so maybe that makes me a cross country downhiller??

After 17 years of MTB I have discovered :

Just avoid mountain bikers all together by doing downhill on a weekday, trail centres at night and proper mountains if you really want to avoid “all mountain” bikers.

I hate mountain bikers.
    Be happy.

Smee
    Free Member

Duir – not talking about pushing up. Talking about pedalling a mile or so along a flat road to get to the uplift bus.

MrNutt – I agree.

Coogan – That’s more than enough of the abuse. Hopefully the mods will remove your potty mouthed insults as they have been informed of them – twice.

MrNutt
    Free Member

careful you don’t stand too close to it coogan, some of it may rub off 😉 😆

(that said I have recorded the phrase for prosperity, well done sir if you cobbled that one together!)

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Smee

Coogan – That’s more than enough of the abuse. Hopefully the mods will remove your potty mouthed insults as they have been informed of them – twice.

So smee, it’s okay for you to refer to another group of bikers as bastards without any provocation, but if someone uses nasty words in reference to you – you run and cry to mummy and try to get them banned. That is big of you, especially when it seems coogan is much more justified in his assertion than you were in yours.

Smee
    Free Member

GnarGnar – I was a wee bit more specific in the type of bastard that I was calling them. It was also not aimed at one person specifically.

Lets just test the swear filter: Bastard – ****. Hmmm must be a difference in the level of offence of each word.

Not trying to get anyone banned – just not taking personal abuse from {Ironic moderation alert! Reporter of previous abuse given 2 day break for abuse – mod}

Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)

The topic ‘Last night in the pub…(DHer content)’ is closed to new replies.