Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • last minute Snowdon accomodation – 2 couples, 2 babies
  • Pook

It’s all a bit last minute, but we’re looking for somewhere to say on August 10th. 2 couples and 2 babies. Camping’s out of the question and i’ve been hunting on cottage websites to no avail.

Anyone got any suggestions? Otherwise me and my mate will have to get some serious brownie point action going to get our planned ride in!

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

i’ve stopped here and its very nice, mention you are mtbers too as they liked that.

They have a couple of doubles available on the tenth worth a phone call to explain your situation.

crafnant guest house

Ambrose

Shaws Holidays, SO1.

http://shawsholidays.com/index.php/properties-in-snowdonia/s01-fachwen-near-llanberis-sleeps-6-pet/

It is pretty basic. Minimal parking, VERY rural/ rustic. I often visit to just get away from it all.

I can make sure it is available if you want, I know the owner well.

richardwheel
    Free Member

Pooks in a meeting all day so I’ll jump on the thread since we are trying to sort it out.

I’ve emailed the B&B so fingers crossed.

Hi Ambrose, the accommodation looks spot on but it says ‘no cots’ and neither of us has a travel cot…

Any other ideas?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Have you tried applying for a temporary asylum in Russia?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘last minute Snowdon accomodation – 2 couples, 2 babies’ is closed to new replies.