Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Last minute – Pentlandia tomorrow night
  • TandemJeremy
    Free Member

puke hill, left along to the top of dreghorn, singletrack descent to glancorse, back across maidens rocky road poets glen

Kit
    Free Member

Shame we missed out on Poet's Glen, but we did get some rather excellent descending in nonetheless 🙂

bawbag
    Free Member

Aye really enjoyed the ride. Great to be able to hit trails like that straight from work. Thanks for showing me some of the routes Kit, going to look at lights so I can stay out later next time!

Give me a shout if you're heading out at a similar time.

debaser

Missed the thread on here but I was out for a pootle around the Pentlands with a mate yesterday after work. First time up there this year and it was a stunning evening. We rode Poet's Glen, Maiden's, Green Cleugh and a rather unfortunate and humped looking 'Nail Trail'. It looks like it's been ridden way too much in the wet over the winter. Hope the weather stays this way and dries it out a bit.

westkipper
    Free Member

I've been up 3 times this week and, at least as far as the trails I've been on, have been blown away by how dry its all been, big clouds of dust coming off the back wheel instead of the usual rooster tails!

13thfloormonk

debaser, where is Nail Trail looking humped? The first top bit down to the plank bridge has been knackered for ages, would be a shame if its gotten worse further down 😥

debaser

13thfloormonk – yeah, it was mainly the top section that was in a state but it's a while since I last rode it and it was good condition when I did.

13thfloormonk

I think those in the know are avoiding the top section now, there's a diversion that takes you around the field to your left thats good fun and seems to weather better.

I was worried about people riding the lower bit in the wet but I've been assured it can cope, its mostly roots after all! 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Last minute – Pentlandia tomorrow night’ is closed to new replies.