Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Last Dirtmag – anyone got their subs copy yet?
  • Speeder

Thought this was due to come out on the 14th 😥 but I’ve not seen anything of it yet. Anyone got it yet?

kimbers

nope

munkyboy
    Free Member

Nope. Suspect the subscribers are going to be left high n dry. I doubt we will see remaining subs back either. I have called and emailed but have been ignored so far.

May still try and buy a copy though oddly

arcadian
    Free Member

They said on facebook that subs would be refunded the remainder of their subscription and still get remaining issues. Did post the question on their fb page, but no response 😐

Potdog
    Free Member

Got my retail pack earlier this week. Was apparently posted on the 13th.

chiefgrooveguru

Haven’t seen any in the usual local stockists either…

Speeder

Ok not just me then – they did say it was going slow which is understandable but it is out there – I’ve seen it on the ****er.

It’ll be a sad day when it does turn up. Think I’ve got all of them bar about 3 and no idea what happened to them. At least the wife will be pleased as I won’t feel the need to keep collecting the things for “completeness”. 🙄

Re the subs refunds – I don’t think there’s any reason to suspect that we won’t get the balances – it isn’t after all like they’ve gone bust. It is a controlled closure – albeit to save money.

G

fr0sty125
    Free Member

My local WHS has a few copies since last week.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Last Dirtmag – anyone got their subs copy yet?’ is closed to new replies.