Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Last chance to say goodbye to Psychle, for he is leaving these fair shores…
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Very sad. Our number one retro bling addict is going back home to Oz with his lovely wife and baby. 🙁

Being a numpty he’s not organised a farewell drinks or pootle or owt, so if anyone wants to say goodbye then he’ll be in one of the bars at Heathrow Terminal 3, from about 7.30-ish til about 9 ish. So if yer passing through on yer travels, stop bye and say farewell.

And top bloke that he is, he’s very kindly donating some stuff what I’m going to sort out to flog off for him, all proceeds going to the Bullheart charity.

I’d like to take this opportunity to wish him and his family all the best for the future. Top bloke, had some right good rides together, and of he even put up with me for an entire day, and wunundred miles, on our London to Brighton off-roader a few months ago. 😀 Anyone who’s endured that deserves credit…

So, sad that we’re losing one of our great forum characters, and I’ll miss his retro oddities. 😥

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Ah I didn’t realise. Safe trip psychle. Catch you early mornings/late nights I guess. Always enjoyed your contributions to the cricket threads and you were very good under fire recently in those. 🙂

yossarian
    Free Member

All the best Psychle! Agree with DD, you have been a very good sport in the face of some unforgivable sledging 😀

philconsequence
    Free Member

all the best psychle!!!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Shame you’re leaving the uk, but they do have t’interweb over there, dont they?

chutney13
    Free Member

all the best,have enjoyed looking at the latest madness that you have bought or thought about buying.

cinnamon_girl

Best wishes to your and your wife Psychle, it’s been good to have met you even though you didn’t ride an Ibi at the Purbecks! I assume your collection is going with you?

DezB
    Free Member

All the best psychle.
    I’m sure they still have that there Internet thing down in Australia don’t they?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah but it’s like, upside down or something, Dezinald. They post stuff when we’re going to bed and that. 🙁

And yeah, I know he’ll probbly still post on here, but it’s a bit far for him to come for a Swinley Sexyparty, in’t it?

Pigface
    Free Member

Tarra have a good and safe trip.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Bye Psychle

bullheart
    Free Member

Thank you, my antipodean friend. Very kind of you.

Bon chance fella.

nedrapier

All the best! Guess you’ll still be on here though, eh?

Hope your back’s OK for the flight. Did you get to see that chap in the end?

duckman

Godspeed Fella.

TimP
    Free Member

Good luck Psycle. All the best.

corroded
    Free Member

I hope Psychle and his weird and wonderful bikes settle back into Aus happily. I always enjoyed seeing his latest purchase. They’re a bit behind in places down there so they’ll fit in fine. Safe travels.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

T3? Flying Qantas then, eh? Upstairs on the Fat Bus, I hope!

Best of luck, chap, and when I’m next in Oz, how about the inaugural Sydney STW Beer and Banter Bash (As started in Singapore the other day!)

scaredypants

awww, I was just about to bid on that sub-zero an’ all ! 😉

best wishes psychle

noteeth
    Free Member

All the best psychle! – also, you should consider working for MOMBAT.

epicyclo

Whereabout in Oz?

kimbers

psychle

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well, I arrived at T3 expecting him to be sat in that lovely authentic English pub what they’ve got there in Departures (!), but instead found him frantically trying to redistribute weight amongst their various baygs. 😆 Thomson seatposts and Indy Fab Ti/Carbon frames all over the shop. Socks went in bin, and I ended up having to shlep back across town with some excess baggage what I’ll have to send out to him.

Baby Robert seemed to find the whole thing quite amusing, so I used him to schmooze some check in ladies… 8)

Quickest pint ever, T went through to buy Duty Free stuffs, then had to say goodbye. 🙁 Baby Robert was devastated.

There’ll be a few bits and bobs up for auction soon, not quite sure how it’ll take place, on here or Ebay, but the Sub-Zero will be available, along with some other quality goodies!

Enjoy yer riding Down Under, Psy, and be warned, I might just take you up on that invite…

kudos100
    Free Member

See you later mate. The sinister is long gone, but I had fun on it 🙂

All the best for your move back to OZ.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Last chance to say goodbye to Psychle, for he is leaving these fair shores…’ is closed to new replies.