Last Chance Saloon. Hope, Time, XT, XTR, Phil and more before Ebay get it.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Last Chance Saloon. Hope, Time, XT, XTR, Phil and more before Ebay get it.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Last Chance Saloon. Hope, Time, XT, XTR, Phil and more before Ebay get it.
  • Thrustyjust

Photos available if required
    1 pairs of Time Atac XS Carbon bodied pedals. Good condition. Have good cleats too.Has adjustable cleat tension on them. Slight wear on the bar to pivot, but thats me being genuine and honest and doesnt affect the operation one slight bit.Bearings are smooth as new and are in very clean condition.
    £40 a pair including post.
    XTR front mech M960. Fitted to a bike and then taken off. As new condition. No real marks or scratches. This is the lower profile mech and is top and bottom pull.
    £30 Including post
    Mazocchi bomber slider bearings, new old stock. Bought for my old superfly forks. May well fit later forks. 850693 is the part number on the packet. Unopened as new.
    £20 posted
    Hope M4 discs 183mm and 163mm Both with no real wear on them. Nice and straight. Sold the brakes a while ago so now not needed.
    £12 each posted or £20 a pair posted.
    Answer Palisade Trail shoes. Size 44. Worn a couple of times, but a small 44 and bought some 45’s. These are summer shoes. Very well ventilated and very comfy.Very good nick.
    £13 posted.
    Shimano 600 Road mech RD6400. Quite retro. Been in the loft for ten years !! Nice and clean, no wear to the jockeys or pivots. Hardly used. Slight mark on the pivot frame bolt. Could do for a hack bike or retro build.
    £15 posted
    Campag road cassette. New, still bagged 13 to 26. Thinking it was Athena when I got it. Doesnt come with a lockring? But found a new looking one. Unused.
    £15 posted
    Pair of Ti straight handlebars. A bit retro. Length is 558 mm wide. Have a slight kink back for comfort. With shims to fit 25.4 mm stem. Nice and comfortable.
    £15 posted.
    XT M770 rear mech. Hardly used. No wear in jockey wheels or pivots. Usual minor marks.
    £20 Posted
    Phils Tapered bottom bracket. 111mm length. Fitted a 73mm frame. Lock rings included and tool to fit. Sure you can get the lock rings to make 68mm from tim at Sideways. Bearings smooth but stiff as in the bike box for a few years.
    £25 delivered.

All items have photos. Please ask at thrustyjust(at)hotmaildotcom.
    Paypal gift is good or normal paypal if you want to pay the extra. All items are priced for what I would like. Combining more than one item lowers postage a bit. Collection always welcome , near Newbury, Berkshire. Will be listed on fleabay on Thursday if no one wants anything. Cheers

Premier Icon letmetalktomark
    Subscriber

please could I get pics of the Phils BB??

Thrustyjust

Will do tonight when i get home, cheers

tonyd

Hope discs – are they floating, saw tooth, colour?

Cheers.

redhouse246

pics of the ti bars please

Thrustyjust

Tony, discs are solid M4’s round with no outer teeth etc non floaters. Handlebars photo later as well. cheers for looking.

pryally

I will take the phil bottom bracket – should I paypal gift you?

Thrustyjust

email me to the above thrustyjust address and I will send you paypal details. Cheers 😀

bigyinn

Interested in the M770 XT rear mech, is it shadow? Long or med cage?
    If its shadow & med cage I’ll take it please!

Thrustyjust

Phils BB gone and also the rear mech. Cheers 😀

tonyd

Will give the rotors a miss, thanks.

Premier Icon Jerome
    Subscriber

Pic of the xtr front mech ?
    Size ?
    Top swing ?

Thrustyjust

Oops, dont know where the size went, its 31.8mm and is both top and bottom pull.

Premier Icon Jerome
    Subscriber

Thanks for pic, but too wide and not top swing.

Thrustyjust

Hi Jerome, it is a top pull and you can shim it to fit.

Premier Icon Jerome
    Subscriber

Top pull I realise, but top swing is what I want.
    Thanks anyway
    J.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Last Chance Saloon. Hope, Time, XT, XTR, Phil and more before Ebay get it.’ is closed to new replies.