Large Whyte 19 Frame & 16.5 Trek WSD 6700 Frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Large Whyte 19 Frame & 16.5 Trek WSD 6700 Frame

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Large Whyte 19 Frame & 16.5 Trek WSD 6700 Frame
  • wheelz

Whyte 19 Alloy Frame – Size Large

This 2007 frame has been well used, but is still in pretty good condition. There are a few marks from chainsuck as well as a slight ding in the side of the downtube.

There are also a couple of rock dings in the underside of the downtube, close to the bottom bracket.

It has cable rub marks either side of the headtube.

All the marks/dings are shown in the photos, and none affect structural integrity,

More photos here:

The frame comes with the Whyte “Gripper” seat clamp.

The frame has adjustable dropouts, so can be used either geared or singlespeed, without the requirement for a chain tensioner.

I bought this frame recently for a project, but then managed to pick up a Cotic Soul frame to use instead.

Would be great for a cheap trail bike or singlespeed project with 120mm forks.

£90 Posted

Trek 6700 WSD Frame – Size 16.5

I bought this frame brand new to build up a bike for the other half, which she rode about three times! It’s in great condition, with only a few marks from cable rub that will be hidden once the cables are refitted.

It’s a WSD frame, so has been designed specifically for women, which probably also explains why it’s in a fetching shade of pink – no stereotyping there then!

The frame measures 16.5″ C-to-C and 18″ C-to-T and will be supplied with a Bontrager seat clamp, a Syncros post and a headset (including crown race).

More photos are here

£100 Posted

Premier Icon Clobber
    Subscriber

How tall is your OH? I’ve no idea what size bike suits what height for women

wheelz

The OH is 5′ 4″ and it was okay for her. That’s about as short as you’d want to be though. I’d say it was good for 5′ 4″ to about 5′ 9″

Premier Icon Clobber
    Subscriber

Ok, that’s a no then thank you as my other half is fairly dwarfish at 5’2″

wheelz

Okay, the wife has just informed me she’s 5′ 2″ not 5′ 4″

She kept that quiet!

dowth

Hi, dibs on the 19. Is it a 19 trail or race? jamesdowthwaite at gmail dot com.

Cheers

wheelz

It’s the trail. The race had carbon stays as far as I know.

Premier Icon sutty
    Subscriber

Yeah wheelz your correct bud, got a 19 with the carbon seatstays myself, it’s a cracking trail bike & infact i prefer it to my soul 🙂

wheelz

Hello dowth, mail sent.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Large Whyte 19 Frame & 16.5 Trek WSD 6700 Frame’ is closed to new replies.