Search the forum using the power of Google

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Laptop / wife interface issues
  • 40mpg

Right, I pop down the garage for an hour to fettle bikes, leaving my laptop unattended close to where she is ironing. I come bacj to surf STW, and she’s been watching BBC iplayer – fair enough. However she has managed to switch off the scrolly bit down the side of the touch pad. Any idea how I get it back?

40mpg

Oh, its come back by itself! Don’t tell her yet cos i’ve just had a moan

crispybacon
    Free Member

Sounds like she moved the page to the right & lost the scoll bar, could be worth trying to get some brownie points tho :o)

ebygomm
    Free Member

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Laptop / wife interface issues’ is closed to new replies.

Search the forum using the power of Google

Join Singletrack From Only £12.501/2 Singletrack Offer

Use code HELLO54 when you join us as a print or digital member and your membership will be half price for the first year.

The Print+ membership where Singletrack magazine drops through your door, plus full digital access, is normally £45, now only £22.50 with the code. And a digital membership where you can read all the digital magazines is normally £25, and now £12.50 with the code.

Simply use code HELLO54 at checkout.

(New annually renewing membership only. Excludes Gift Memberships, Discount applies to first year. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, or when switching memberships)