Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Laptop bags
  • alwillis

Looking for a new work bag. Needs to be smartish, carry a 15.5 inch laptop and a couple of slim A4 folders and maybe a snack. Is there anything similar to or better than the Osprey large Clayton?

https://www.ospreylondon.com/the-large-clayton-leather-satchel-chocolate?refSrc=1474&nosto=nosto-page-product1-fallback-nosto-2

Similar style but a shade cheaper would be nice!

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Crumpler

jimdubleyou

My North Face Microbyte is pretty good, but only for 13inch – maybe they do something a smidge bigger

batfink
    Free Member

I have a crumpler laptop bag that seems to sit nicely between smart and functional. Quite like the look of the Filson bags at the moment – often quite heavily reduced

cat69uk
    Free Member

Millican have some lovely bags. Had mine for 4 years and still in great nick.

hot_fiat

If you can still find one, a Crumpler cheesy disco has accompanied me throughout 15 years of consulting across the globe. Utterly indestructible: I’ve even strapped it to the back of my motorbike and headed across Europe to various, somewhat surprised, clients.

swedishmetal
    Free Member

I bought 2 crumpler courier bags in TKmaxx once for £10 each. Can’t remember the names of them. One my mate has and I have the other.
    Nearly sold it when I first got it as it wasn’t comfortable but once it had moulded to me it was perfect. I can’t see it ever wearing out in my ownership so I’ll probably be taking it to the old people’s home with my meds and Wethers in it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Laptop bags’ is closed to new replies.