• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by v10.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Lapierre Zestys going trade
  • sparkingchains
    Free Member

Just been down to Danbury cycles and they have a closing down sale. Few good bargains including a Zesty 314 medium going for £1500.

Rickos
    Free Member

That’s a good price (can find £1725 online), but I wouldn’t call it trade.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Weird – just been to their website and seen where they are. I used to teach kids to MTB at an annual summer camp there.

Fetchezlavache
    Free Member

Coblers. Just bought a 314 medium a week ago for £1800 🙁

argyle
    Free Member

purchasing fail

sparkingchains
    Free Member

There’s a demo going even cheaper too.

albino
    Free Member

Can’t seem to find any bikes on their website?
    http://www.danburybikes.com/

@sparkingchains – Do you know if they’ve got a 514 on sale?

sparkingchains
    Free Member

Yeah website isn’t maintained much. No 514s left. Down to the last few from what I saw today. Still a few road and cross bikes though.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

seemingly they are closing down on Saturday as the council want the shop for an office.

Moonhead
    Free Member

1500 is a good price…not much under 1800 at most places and I have done a lot of looking.

@ Rikos
    Where have you seen them for 1725? Was it Biketart? They ran out a few days ago but if you have seen it somewhere else that would be good to know about.

rewski
    Free Member

514s sold out back in april, they should of made more 514s/714s rather than 314s

Rickos
    Free Member

Moonhead – all I did was a google shopping search, so no idea about stock or sizes available or whatever. The £1725 was indeed Biketart.

http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=lapierre+zesty+314&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wf

v10
    Free Member

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Lapierre Zestys going trade’ is closed to new replies.