Lapierre zesty 314. 2013 sizing 5.10

Home Forum Bike Forum Lapierre zesty 314. 2013 sizing 5.10

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Lapierre zesty 314. 2013 sizing 5.10
  • chipsngravy

I’m 6’2″ & I ride a large Zesty.

Check out Competitive Cyclist Fit Calculator: http://www.competitivecyclist.com/za/CCY?PAGE=FIT_CALCULATOR_INTRO

AndreyE

I used to briefly own a 2012 Zesty. AFAIK they’re smaller in size than previous model years.

I’m 182 cm (6’0) and felt that Large was too small. I’d say Large for you. They’re quite similar to Mojo’s if not smaller from what I can tell.

Sancho

53cm would be too big for you

if youre 5’10” then Id recommend a medium Im a tad over that and would have a medium.

sirtomsmith

I am looking for a larger bike but think the 53cm might be to big help .

Premier Icon oldfart
    Subscriber

I’m 6ft and my Spicy I told you about is a medium and its perfect

mtbtomo

I have a 2012 medium (46cm) I think and I’m 5ft 10. Previously I had a 2010 medium. Can’t tell any real difference but I didn’t have them back to back.

The trouble with Zesty’s (if there is one) is that the seat tube is quite tall, so whilst it dips down for reasonable standover, you might not have much seat post showing or could struggle to fit a dropper.

mtbtomo

Having said that, it looks like they’ve changed the sizing slightly for 2013, its now a 43 or a 48….the TT is slightly shorter on the ‘medium’…glad I don’t have that dilema now cos it does look like I’d be between sizes….;-)

But no way would you be a 53, that looks huge!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Lapierre zesty 314. 2013 sizing 5.10’ is closed to new replies.