Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Lapierre Spicy – How much is it worth?
  • b-a-c-o-n
    Free Member

My buddy wants to sell his Lapierre Spicy 916. Simply doesn’t use it anymore as we all ride Roadies.

Its a Medium, full XTR, Fox 36’s (not Kashima) Gamut chain device etc etc, Formula The 1, Crossmax SX tubeless, its firking light, I think 28lb with pedals. Was bought in 2009 for around £4000. From what I can see its in real good condition. I’m just about to service it so it should be all good to go.

Same colour as this:

Whats the going rate as I searched for a few but couldn’t find anything to bench mark.

cubemeup
    Free Member

I would split it up can’t see many people wanting a 2nd hand lappy but that’s me

b45her
    Free Member

about £800 would be my guess, better off splitting it i recon.

thepurist

Ebay has an ’09 316 that recently went for 900, so a bit more than that I reckon. You’d always get more by splitting it though.

FuzzyWuzzy

Possibly up to £1500 but would have to be on eBay from someone who doesn’t know about Lapierres of that vintage being crack-prone (personally I’d say it’s worth more like £1200). As above, better to split it to get the most value from it

granny_ring

£800……. 🙄

munkyboy
    Free Member

Worthless. Not 650b see. I will give you 10 pounds for scrap value?

dang100
    Free Member

Last year i paid 2100 euros for a 2010 Zesty 714 in mint condition. Very happy I am too. So yeah, maybe looking at 1500-1600

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Lapierre Spicy – How much is it worth?’ is closed to new replies.