Lapierre Spicy 516 2013 Medium **2 Months Old** Like New

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Lapierre Spicy 516 2013 Medium **2 Months Old** Like New

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Lapierre Spicy 516 2013 Medium **2 Months Old** Like New
  • htwodesigns

£2750

For sale VERY RELUCTANTLY is my 2 month old Lapierre Spicy 516 in immaculate condition. Ridden less than 10 times. I purchased the bike from Evans cycles on 13th July for over £3000 and have added accessories since then. Unfortunately I have badly broken my leg and won’t be able to ride a bike again until next summer so it doesn’t make sense to keep this sitting there. As you may be aware these are now discontinued until the 2014 models become available… Which if you ask me don’t look anywhere as nice as this years and are also no longer 26″ wheels. Plus the spec on this bike is amazing, you really couldn’t build a better spec bike for less money. Fox float CTD 34mm 160 forks, Rockshox Reverb dropper post, Formula brakes etc. You can check the full spec at…

Before I even received the bike the suspension was sent to mojo to have it tuned up properly…. I was advised that lapierre set the compression setting very soft and not correct as far as the guys at Mojo were concerned. They custom set the forks and shock up and as you know they really know what they are doing… The bike rides absolutely awesome! With the CTD (Climb, Trail, Descend) mode on the suspension with one flick of a switch this will tackle just about anything you want to throw it down.

I have fitted DMR VAULT CNC pedals – RRP £89.99, Crud Catcher and RRP FORK NEOGUARD. I have also fitted an invisiFRAME style frame protection kit on the rear swingarm section of the bike to protect the frame from wear when pedalling. Cleaned after every ride…. Like new. The only point to mention is that the left fork leg has one of two cosmetic scratches from one small off, this also scuffed the edge of the handlebar grip end (just the usual marks that happen very easily)

I still can’t believe I’m advertising this bike, but shit happens and I have a long recovery ahead of me before I can ride again! So it’s up for grabs to some lucky person. Bike located in Leeds.

Henry
    07780 544655

hey…

what color are the pedals?
    and would you sell them separate???

cheeers

jon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Lapierre Spicy 516 2013 Medium **2 Months Old** Like New’ is closed to new replies.