Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • landegla closed??
  • leekspannermonkey
    Free Member

Cannot believe we were all up at the crack of dawn and drove for 2 hours only to find ALL the roads to the trail centre were fully blocked with police.Seems theres some big road race on in the hills surrounding the trails.
    There were loads of disgruntled MTBs all trying to find a way through to the centre,i gave up in the end and came home…LIVID
    I checked the web site thouroughly before setting off and there was no mention of this.???
    Seems ridiculous to me.
    Surely it was someones job/responsibilty to do this??

loddrik
    Free Member

Other places to ride, CyB only 40 mins further.

TrekEX8
    Free Member

There’s a warning in the oneplanet website.
    Did you just turn round and go home??

Houns

Looks like llandegla website been hacked

Unless its some disgruntled homophobic religious nut job mtber ?

leekspannermonkey
    Free Member

hi loddrik,
    yes i know there are other places ,but we needed to be back for a certain time etc.
    i didnt see anything on the websites and neither did the countless others that were all showing up

leekspannermonkey
    Free Member

sh1t!!
    just seen the one planet warning…oh dear

pingu66
    Free Member

Are you sure the sites been hacked? It may be the view point of Llandegla 😯

plecostomus
    Free Member

The etape Cymru was on roads were closed for three hours that is all, calm down!

Candodavid
    Free Member

Why not go and ride some natural trails?

plecostomus
    Free Member

Actually it was just the road by me closed for three hours there was loads if other trails you could have ridden north Wales or Wales in general isn’t just trail centers!

http://www.oneplanetadventure.com/2013/08/31/important-sunday-8th-september/

JohnnyPanic

Alternatively you maybe could have parked up somewhere like this and ridden in the back way…

Edit, scrap that – that road is on the etape route as well..

MrOvershoot

http://www.coedllandegla.com/
    Yep looks like its been slightly hacked!

martinhutch

and ridden in the back way…

There’s a specific message on the front page of the coedllandegla website discouraging this kind of behaviour. 🙂

Rorschach
    Free Member

I managed a nice 4 and a half hours riding this morning…all within 15 miles of the centre :mrgreen:

AdamW
    Free Member

I find it funny that the stupid hackers are going on about gayering and that Jesus bloke, and at the very bottom of the page it says “Aren’t birds great?”.

Women are fab (hi Emsz if you’re about!) but I’ll stick to the gayering myself. As for Jesus, I’d have to see how cute he is first 😀

vickypea
    Free Member

We did a road bike event today that was supposed to have a lunch stop at the cafe at Llandegla trail centre but we weren’t allowed on the closed roads either so we had to divert to a butty van at a nearby lead mine.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘landegla closed??’ is closed to new replies.