• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by MSP.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Lance's times have disappeared from Strava
  • ormondroyd
    Free Member

I find this amusing

andrewh
    Free Member

Well, they are probably just as much a fair refelction of his performances as if he had had out the gadget in his car and driven round.
    Actually, he probably did do that, he does cheat when he thinks he won’t be caught.

solarider
    Free Member

Can the mods not close anything with the words Lance or Armstrong in them? Not getting at the OP, but I am a bit over anything concerning LA.

Lying, cheating, arrogant, bullying etc etc. Can’t we just learn from him but then forget he ever existed?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

solarider – Member

Can the mods not close anything with the words Lance or Armstrong in them? Not getting at the OP, but I am a bit over anything concerning LA.

Lying, cheating, arrogant, bullying etc etc. Can’t we just learn from him but then forget he ever existed?

Maybe don’t click on a thread with the word Lance in the title?

Maybe everyone needs to check with you first before posting anything that annoys you?

aracer
    Free Member

Does this set the precedent that you’re not allowed to take drugs for Strava KOMs?

I thought LA’s lawyer’s comment interesting:

My only point is no athlete ever, to my understanding, has ever gone back and paid back his compensation

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/21359550

Interesting defence – I do hope he’s not getting paid too much to provide that sort of legal advice!

MSP

I do hope he’s not getting paid too much to provide that sort of legal advice!

I suspect that his lawyers advised against his televised admission of guilt, but Lance’s ego wanted to revel in the publicity. And now his lawyers can’t really do anything much about the consequences.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Lance's times have disappeared from Strava’ is closed to new replies.