Viewing 16 posts - 201 through 216 (of 216 total)
  • Lance Armstrong live interview on Oprah Winfrey TV online now!
  • rogerthecat
    Free Member

Burn him:

duirdh
    Free Member

kcr, Nah, nothing revealing about that, he was just scared shitless to admit he’s a fatty hater in front of Oprah..

all those add breaks were for cake!

neninja
    Free Member

I found the whole interview a little too non-confrontational with too few genuinely challenging questions for him. It was all a bit lightweight.

My biggest problem with LA is the aggressive and relentless pursuit of anyone who tried to tell the truth about him. There should have been more questions about this and the fact he committed perjury numerous times and the people he ruined. Also the fact that he appears to have waited until the Statute of Limitations cut off has just passed for the perjury charges that would otherwise have been brought.

He’s clearly a thoroughly unpleasant bloke – in the first part of the interview there were a couple of questions where you could see his temper flare in his eyes. On each occasion he failed to satisfactorily answer the question that had clearly angered him. The man is a control freak and arch manipulator.

I suspect he’s going to have a mountain of lawsuits land on his doorstep in the next couple of weeks from all those people he destroyed, smeared, bankrupted, threatened, perjured etc.

Coyote
    Free Member

I’m amazed that he thinks he should be allowed to compete again, albeit after punishment. Sorry dude, you’re a ****. There are plenty others deserving a shot. You screwed up, accept it and move on **** off.

mikehopkins
    Free Member

Anyone got a link for full part 2?

They took down part 1 pretty fast…

mudshark
    Free Member

The 1st part is here:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OoRcCvWy7b4[/video]

mudshark
    Free Member

Deux:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmfPpsYuJkE&list=UUuYjJdwG1f3qwQy7F66ykKA&index=1[/video]

mikehopkins
    Free Member

thanks for the link mudshark

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Was this the first take? 😉

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1SUKZD6eqgo[/video]

Blower
    Free Member

prick needs shooting

cant bear to watch pt2,self scented ****.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Anyone hear Emma O’Reilly on R5 this morning?
    I caught the last 10 mins and she was incredibly forgiving.
    She could have hated and damned him outright.
    Suspect the forgiveness may be more effective at getting through to him than hate.
    Hat definitely doffed to her.

aracer
    Free Member

He came over more sincere and open in person

That’s another reason for not wanting to watch it – given how he comes across is doubtless all a lie as well. I really have no desire to watch him attempt to justify himself.

crazy-legs

I found the whole interview a little too non-confrontational with too few genuinely challenging questions for him. It was all a bit lightweight.

Yes and no.
    I think she did very well – she’d read up on the subject but she had to cater for the wider American market who may not know the nuances of cycling – they probably know LA more for his celebrity status than the actual ins-and-outs of doping. She cut right to the chase and restricted him initially to binary answers – yes or no. Hence the easy confession. Very few people after that will care about the exact details, that’s for USADA to find out.

Personally I think there’s too much emotion being shown in this, as though doping started and ended with Lance. He’s just the most high profile case, probably of all time. The actual doping thing doesn’t bother me that much. Have a read of “Bad Blood” by Jeremy Whittle and you’ll see how widespread it all was.

His behaviour and attitude leave an awful lot to be desired which is why he’s come in for far more vitriol than his peers – Ullrich, Pantani, Virenque, Vinokourov, Rasmussen etc who were doing everything that LA was.

taxi25
    Free Member

^ ^
    Way to much emotion ! Talk of shooting etc, some people need to think before they type.
    The doping was just that, a dirty rider in what was at the time a dirty sport.
    All that sets him apart was the rabid assaults on anyone who raised questions about him. If Emma O’rielly can forgive him, thats a good thing. Forgivness allows a person to move on and rebuild thier lives. If Amstrong can make proper restitution for his behaviour perhaps a bit more forgivness can help cycling move on to a cleaner future.

thekingisdead
    Free Member

Banksy’s take on it all

Edit: struggling to get the image to work

Here

aracer
    Free Member

Banksy’s take on it all

Except it’s not. As would be clear to you if you bothered to read the article you linked to.

Viewing 16 posts - 201 through 216 (of 216 total)

The topic ‘Lance Armstrong live interview on Oprah Winfrey TV online now!’ is closed to new replies.