Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • LameTrackWhirled – caution Dido content!
  • maxtorque

Ok, Dido’s new album popped up on spotify, and i stuck it on. And, er there’s no good way of saying this, but i quite enjoyed it………

Do i need to hand my man card in immediately? 😉

nicko74

I need to read titles more closely; this wasn’t what I expected.

maxtorque

There’s no l in dido………. 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    zippykona

Its a good way of seeking you onto the more extreme stuff like Katie Manure.
    Dido definitely gets turned off in our house.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

You’ll be reading 50 Shades of Grey next on your Kindle with a hot waterbottle and mug of hot chocolate wearing your Onesie – it’s the very top of a slippery slope. 😯

CountZero

I did see Dido live, in Bristol, when her first album came out, and she was very good, really quite vibrant and upbeat, but her recorded stuff is, sadly, rather lacking in oomph!
    To say the least. 😀

maxtorque

Well, after two listens, i’m still not hating it!

Several of the tracks have a very deffinate feel of “Faithless Lite” about them, and the sequencing is very well done indeed. Sure, not an album that’s gonna make you stand up and “throw your arms in the air, like you just don’t care”, but i think it stands on it’s own two feet (rather than the “oh bugger, i’ve run out of money, i’d best release an album sharpish”, kinda deal 😉

Merak

I’ll say it since no no else has. Your a disgrace, mind you don’t
    drop any tampons from your hand bag the next time your looking for your lippy.

Dido? In the name of Christ!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘LameTrackWhirled – caution Dido content!’ is closed to new replies.