Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you our new Transport Minister
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Who happens to be the MP for my area and has one of those ‘faces you want to slap for no discernable reason’.

He has some previous with bicycles, but not in a good way. The press are already extracting the yellowy liquid. Anyway, Simon Burns MP – http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/4449654/Tory-MP-fined-over-Parliament-car-crash.html

aP
    Free Member

Well, the Tories have now lost every MP in west London.

br
    Free Member

Never supported a Tory before, but the fact that the lamppost was then removed implies errors in the road layout (irrelevant of his actions of course). And the pavement there is always mega-crowded.

ononeorange

Great. We know for sure what this government thinks of us: “More subsidies for car drivers? Why not. We can always raise public transport fares to pay for them, and those commoners on bikes just shouldn’t be there. They should buy a car or two.”

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Can I give you the new Health minister? Stick him in some landfill or something.

kimbers

b r – Member
    Never supported a Tory before, but the fact that the lamppost was then removed implies errors in the road layout (irrelevant of his actions of course). And the pavement there is always mega-crowded.

so youd pull out onto a busy london road blind?

bearing in mind there are hundreds of cyclists cycling past there daily

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

is someone here defending the SMIDSY defence?

althepal

Bet the offending lamp post was removed not long after he hit the bloke..
    I’m sure it prob had nothing to do with him having a word with one of his chums and them sorting it out for him!?

jambalaya
    Free Member

I thought the usual Tory form here was to claim your wife was driving ?

Onzadog
    Free Member

‘faces you want to slap for no discernable reason’.

I’d say an awful lot of people had beaten you to it.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Jambalaya – has Chris Hune joined the Tories? I missed that one! 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you our new Transport Minister’ is closed to new replies.