Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • La Passione
  • Premier Icon plus-one
    Free Member

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/lapassione.cc

Wish I’d read these reviews and not the reviews on la Passione website(they don’t publish negative ones)

Bought winter jacket it claims pro fit !! Yes if you have the torso of racing cyclist and weightlifters arms 🙁

Looks lovely but they won’t refund as it’s been worn.

May look at getting sleeves taken in by seamstress

I’ll stick to Rapha/Castelli

Premier Icon w00dster

Yeah I’ve got a PSN winter jacket In the November sale. Very long arms. I’ve also found Rapha sizing gone weird as well (long arms and short body on the Pro Race fit)
    I bought the medium Lapassione jacket, sleeves are very long. Shoulder fit a bit loose but wearable. In fact about to wear it for my ride this morning. (I’m 5 foot 8, 70kgs. Normally a small in pro race style but wanted a bit looser for winter to account for my more relaxed diet and different base layers.
    The good thing with the LaPassione is it at least covers my lower back.
    The quality appears to be very good for the price, I’ve only wore it twice, was fine for the conditions I used it in.

Premier Icon plus-one
    Free Member

Maybe worded wrongly the long arms I don’t mind. The sleeves from just above elbow down are loose/baggy. Nothing like the slim/snug fit on pics on website.

If you have forearms like popeye it will fit fine 🙁

It’s like the body is medium and sleeves are off an xl ?

Premier Icon jumble
    Free Member

I have found exactly the same with the psn winter jacket that I was just given at xmas. I have quite a bit of la Passione kit and found it to be a great fit before this jacket. I think it is designed to have glove cuffs under the jacket, but I haven’t tried this. I am wondering whether to just return it before I wear it.

Premier Icon plus-one
    Free Member

I had tucked gloves underneath but still way too baggy/loose. I sent pics to la Passione who said that’s how it is ! I pointed out it’s nothing like the fit shown on website and they weren’t interested.

If you wear it they won’t refund.

Premier Icon w00dster

Mini review after wearing mine today. Fit in the arms is long but as mentioned above, this does tuck into gloves. I’ve not got skinny arms so the width in the arms is fine for me. Body length is great, just a bit loose in the shoulder. I probably could have gone with a small but didn’t want anything restrictive.
    Also had the La Passione deep winter tights on today. Fit for me is very good, went with medium. I’ve got lots of other brands winter tights and would say that these feel just as good quality as my more expensive brands. They have a waterproof and windproof part on the thigh which has no roubaix style fleece under it so that may be cold on days when it’s a lot colder than this morning.
    Temp was 5 degrees with a 12mph wind this morning. Overall I felt fine with the La Passione winter tights and PSN winter Jacket. Not wore in rain yet so still not sure how it will fare compared to my other jackets. (My Rapha Pro Team Jacket from about 8 years ago is no longer waterproof even after using the rep reproofing treatment). I bought the replacement Rapha Pro Team Jacket about 18 months ago but it’s not as warm as the older one and the jacket is really short at the front.

Premier Icon plus-one
    Free Member

@wOOdster glad your happy with yours. Maybe I’ve been spoilt by Rapha/Castelli fit which in small fits like a glove. La Passione being Italian I sized up and in body it’s same as small from Rapha.

I’ll take the fit as pictured !! Can’t see him getting cuffs under his easily

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.