Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Kurt Kinetic Rock and Roll 2014
  • zilog6128

anyone know when these trainers will be available? I know the current version is heavily discounted in a few places but I like the look of the new ones (especially the smaller size).

grahamcp
    Free Member

They are listed on evans cycles’ website with an expected date of 1st Oct. I’m sure the price has just gone up from when I saw it earlier though, it did look like they were discounting from RRP!

Still, looks good and I am tempted. Would you be planning on getting any of the accessories with it?

grahamcp
    Free Member

My mistake re discount… work PC defaulted to GBP currency but delivery to USA and excluded VAT 🙁

ojom
    Free Member

Hey.

They arrive in the UK today and will ship to dealers over the coming days.

You should see them in stores at the start of October.

Cheers

zilog6128

Thanks guys. I will have a look around on the 1st and see who has the best price!

Would you be planning on getting any of the accessories with it?

Not too bothered about the extra flywheel from what I have read. The front turntable sounds like a must though. And TrainerRoad of course! Anything I’ve missed?

grahamcp
    Free Member

Same here re the flywheel, at least to begin with. 500 smackeroonies for the trainer + turntable would make a big enough dent in my wallet as it is. Might consider the mat at some point in the future but again that looks pricey and can do without for a time. Will probably need a good fan too!

zilog6128

Anyone have these in stock yet? Evans website is now showing not in stock till the 8th!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Kurt Kinetic Rock and Roll 2014’ is closed to new replies.