• This topic has 64 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by juan.
Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • KS i900 Adjustable Seatpost, Where From ?
  • DrP

I just like the phrase “superschnapper…”

Not sure what it means mind!

DrP

Swayndo
    Free Member

I’d certainly be in on a Sette multiple buy. swayndoAThotmailDOTcoDOTuk if someone is ordering.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I have e-mailed the company to enquire about a price – I will see what they say and then start a new topic on this
    It appears to be $150 postage for orders over $500 and then works out at about £40 dollars each for 20 + taxes if applicable. would be paying roughly £30 for post + postage from UK + taxes (anyone know if we would have to pay this?
    Those of you that are interested can e-mail me (in profile) to register interest and I will get back to you.
    My guess is that we may get stung by import taxes though.

Swayndo
    Free Member
    Junkyard
    Free Member

i replied

atlaz
    Free Member

I got my 850 through today from the French place. It’s on my desk rather than my bike but from pulling it around so far there doesn’t seem much play in it. That said, it also doesn’t go down so until I fit it I suppose it’s all guesswork.

sniff
    Free Member

No problems with my xxcycles one – highly reccomended for that price. Check out this Aus site as well as it has the best info I found when I did my pre-purchase searching…

null

Elbows

Grumm, just rang go-cycles for you (I’m in Germany, so it doesn’t really cost anything), postage to the UK is 16:90€. Order through his website, they are in stock.

grumm
    Free Member

Ah nice one mate, thanks very much! Comes to about £138 according to my exchange rate widget but still cheaper than superstar.

grumm
    Free Member

Just checked the french place again and they had i900 30.9s in stock – just ordered one for 117 euros including postage. Hope its good. Might get the remote kit from that german place.

atlaz
    Free Member

Just fitted my 850. Decent action, not sure why I’d want to pay more for something.

grumm
    Free Member

Well you don’t seem to be able to get it any more apart from possibly from the US with ridiculous postage.

My i900 was shipped today – wooo!

grumm
    Free Member

Just got it this morning and stuck it on the bike. Not tried it in anger yet but the quality seems very good.

One thing I’m not sure of, is I’d hoped I might be able to add the remote kit later to give you a control lever on the bars, but it looks like that might not be possible as the cable stop on the unit that’s on the i900-r doesn’t seem to be there. Might be wrong though or it might be possible to do a bodge.

hora
    Free Member

ONEHUNDREDANDNINENTYQUID. Your having a laugh? I bet you could engineer such a component and sell it for HALF that.

grumm
    Free Member

Well mine cost more like 108 quid. And if you reckon you can design and engineer something better then what’s stopping you?

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Grumm – This is Hora you are talking about.

toons
    Free Member

Grumm did you order the remote kit?

hugorune

Anyone got anything to update on this thread? How is the 900i and 850i coping with the mud? any play developing? I’m thinking of getting one would appreciate a bit of advice.

Paceman
    Free Member

There’s one for sale in the classifieds forum – £135 I think.

snaps
    Free Member

I have one brand new Sette Ryde ST-850 sat here after a group buy from another forum cost £51.60 inc post & tax/duty if anyone wants it.
    I have one on my hardtail & its been fine for the 4 months I’ve used it.

StuF

there’s a pure race one on the classifieds click

bu@@er – should read all of the posts….. 🙄

neilforrow

snaps – what size is it???

-edit 27.2-??-

craig1975
    Free Member

HI Ill sell you my one Ive had it a few months but hardly used it, It’s been on one trek around Kiroughtree, it’s not the remote one, it’s the one with the lever, Its your for £120 including postage

snaps
    Free Member

Neil – 27.2mm & I’m in North Devon if you wanted to see it.

juan
    Free Member

Well there is a guy around here from the levens VTT club that designed and engineered its own. It’s been working faultless for the past 4 years

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘KS i900 Adjustable Seatpost, Where From ?’ is closed to new replies.