Kona Stinky Air frame & Rockshox Totem Fork + extras £450

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Kona Stinky Air frame & Rockshox Totem Fork + extras £450

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Kona Stinky Air frame & Rockshox Totem Fork + extras £450
  • robarnold

Kona Stinky Air frame in large and Rockshox Totem fork. Fox DHX 5.0 Air shock.

This has been my downhill bike since the start of last winter, bought off a mate who was the first owner and had barely used it. The purchase of a longer travel trail bike and a sizeable credit card bill means it has to go, although it’s with a heavy heart as it’s a stunning piece of kit for the money. Retailed at the best part of £3k for the whole bike when new.

Front travel 170mm, rear 165mm. Bullet proof frame and fork combo. Frame has been heli taped and is hardly marked save a bit of cable rub and a rock strike on the underside of the downtube. Forks have been stripped and serviced and are fitted with the x-firm spring. Incredibly stiff and plush.

Included is:
    Thomson X4 40mm 1.5 stem
    FSA headset
    FSA seatpost and Nukeproof saddle
    Raceface bottom bracket
    E13 chainguide
    Spare set of rear drop outs

I’m after £450 couriered by DHL. I’ll give it one go on here before it goes on ebay.

PayPal or bank transfer please

Pic

More pics here:
    http://s179.photobucket.com/user/robarnold/library/?view=recent&page=1

Please email me robinarnold69@hotmail.com

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Kona Stinky Air frame & Rockshox Totem Fork + extras £450’ is closed to new replies.