Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Kona Honzo ST frame only availability in the UK?
  • teadrinker
    Free Member

I think I want one of these. Does anyone know if they are available in the UK as the frame only option and how much are they? My google fu is letting me down. I’m after the XL in case someone finds one 🙂

thetallman
    Free Member

Does anyone know if they are available in the UK as the frame only option

I contacted Kona about with that very same question and their answer was “no”. 😥

weegi
    Free Member

I checked with a pal in the trade, the frame only option is €580 and a couple of XL frames are due around mid Jan (15th). Basically your local Kona dealer should be able to source you one.

bonesetter
    Free Member

Sick 🙂

thepodge
    Free Member

If I didnt already have the 2013 version I’d go for this

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

It appeared on the Konaworld web site a couple of months or so ago and then has since disappeared. Harsh. This was going to be next years build project.
    Don’t want an alloy or Ti one.

Your are a lucky man Podge. The 2013 looks the nuts. Proper classic Kona cue’s with up to date bad ass shape.

thepodge
    Free Member

XL 2013 on Pinkbike I’m 5.10 and find the medium on the slightly big side so why they have an XL at 5.10 I have no idea

The 2016 is still on the website but you have to hunt around a bit for it as its listed under Bikes as frame only but not the actual Frames page

http://www.konaworld.com/honzo_st_frame.cfm

GregMay
    Free Member

Rode the new Alu one a few months back – it’s very, very nice.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

My boss is 6′ 4″ and I made him buy a 2013 Honzo. It fits him perfectly. It has turned his riding around.
    He used to ride a Gary Fisher with a weird name from the last century.

My LBS is a Kona dealer and they have managed to get some rare parts in for me. I could get them on the case, when funds allow.

bonesetter
    Free Member

^ size?

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Sorry. XL. Its only a 20″ in the book and I did panic a little as my MD bought it on my say so without riding one.

As said above, he’s super happy with it.

teadrinker
    Free Member

I saw that Honzo that was on Pinbike and also eBay. Popped in an offer and was rejected. Not sure I want to hang around for another few months so considering a Solaris now.

thepodge
    Free Member

I’m sure there was one on here recently too but I cant find it now. I’d imagine the Solaris is a equally good frame but I think if I swapped I’d be looking at a big wig or a sherpa

mamadirt
    Free Member

I’ve bought a couple of Kona frames from Cambria Bike in USA – not in stock yet though . . . http://www.cambriabike.com/Honzo-ST-29in-Frame-W-SRAM-Maxle-Grey-Small.asp

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Kona Honzo ST frame only availability in the UK?’ is closed to new replies.