Kona Honky Tonk Steel Road Frame 61cm + forks and Ritchey WCS parts

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Kona Honky Tonk Steel Road Frame 61cm + forks and Ritchey WCS parts

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Kona Honky Tonk Steel Road Frame 61cm + forks and Ritchey WCS parts
  • My Kona Honky Tonk road frame is up for grabs. Its a 61cm frame with a 60.5 effective top tube. The rear mech hanger took a knock, but has been professionally straightened with the correct tools. There are a bunch of other parts to go with this… all parts about 200 miles old:

• Dia Compe £35 headset,
    • Columbus Tusk full carbon fork, with an uncut steereer RRP £129.99.
    • Salsa red lip lock seat clamp RRP £17
    • Ricthey WCS red seatpost with marks RRP £89.99
    • Ritchey WCS red stem with marks RRP £80

The frame is not imaculate, you will find paint flaking off the hanger, scratches, cable rub etc etc. The seatpost has lost some paint where it was clamped. It makes a great all day bike, or flyweight tourer (has rack mounts)

Only £200 all in, private sale, no warranty etc, email or call me if you fancy it.

More picture on my facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/Charlie.The.Bikemonger

guerilla

Have the forks got mudguard eyelets? rough estimate of how big i’d have to be to get away with riding it?

I am six foot two, and found it fine. That should give you an idea. But you will need to be north of six foot really.

No mudguard eyelets on the forks, But you could fit some PDW full metal fenders that mount on the QR…. or stay at home when it rains.

guerilla

I’m only just 6 foot, probably under if I’ve stood up for the day. so i reckon it’ll be too big.

Cheers

I agree, you will looking for something around 58cm.

ollie151

anychance of just the frame?

Ollie151… frame no fork, no headset? let me know.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Kona Honky Tonk Steel Road Frame 61cm + forks and Ritchey WCS parts’ is closed to new replies.