Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Komoot premium subscribers careful about renewal pricing
  • riddoch

Hi,

just wondering if anyone else had subscribed to Komoot? I had signed up last year for some reason and I was mildly surprised that it renewed at £60. I’m sure it was mentioned when I subscribed but I forgot about it.

Neil

roverpig

I paid the one-off fee to unlock all the maps but couldn’t really see what else was gained by paying the (monthly) subscription fee. Is it worth it ?

scotroutes

I paid the one-off fee to unlock all the maps but couldn’t really see what else was gained by paying the (monthly) subscription fee.

Snap. Got the cheap offer a couple of weeks ago.

It works well with my Garmin Oregon via an IQ app.

riddoch

That’s the thing I signed up intending to use it for route planning which I think is one of the premium benefits but I’ve either used Strava or Garmin Connect.

scotroutes

Komoot route planning works without Premium.

thepodge
    Free Member

I’m sure it was mentioned when I subscribed but I forgot about it.

Not sure how much of this is the fault of Komoot.

riddoch

Not really their fault and they have refunded without quibble which they didn’t technically need to do. It would be nice if a new annual subscriptions price increases by more than say 10% they give you a bit of warning. Normally I stick a reminder in my calendar so to be fair I’m more annoyed with myself.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Komoot premium subscribers careful about renewal pricing’ is closed to new replies.